Waking up

My head was pounding as I groggily rolled back and forth in between the soft silk covers of the bed. "Ginnn..." I moaned for Ginny to get up. After a few seconds of no reply, I sat up in the unusually comfortable bed. I opened my eyes a bit expecting the abusive glare of the sun in the Gryffindor dorms; instead I was greeted with drawn curtains, with a deep green room that had a black ceiling, and a dark oak floor. I started to panic, this was not my dorm nor my bed! My mind raced to an ethical conclusion. I was in the Slytherin girls dorms. Yet there was only one bed, and I highly doubted that the Slytherins would get this much special treatment, even if they did have to sleep in the dungeons of Hogwarts. I hopped out of the green, and silver bed, determined to find my way out of wherever I was. I spotted a door across the room to the left, and darted over to it; when all of a sudden I was met by the body of Lucius Malfoy towering over me.
"Going somewhere?" he sneered at me.
"In fact, yes, I was just about to leave!" I said anger, and fear rising in me. I had a feeling that I was definitely not at Hogwarts anymore.
"You will stay right where you are, until the Dark Lord comes up to get you!" he said raising his tone of voice.
"Where am I?!" I yelled at Lucius, not having fully comprehended the situation that I was in.
"You are in Malfoy Manor, Where You Will SIT, WAIT, AND NOT ASK QUESTIONS!!!" Lucius yelled at me, silencing my thoughts. I heard footsteps coming up some nearby stairs, I abruptly looked over to see who it was, and faced the stare of Bellatrix Lestrange.