Plans have been set

Draco's pov
---------------
As I sauntered out of the medi wing, devising a plan to make sure Hermione would be at the festival, would be to talk to Snape directly. I knew he didn't have a class this period, so after a quick decision to skip ancient runes, I walked to the dungeons and into the potions classroom. My godfather raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.
"so how are we going to make sure she's at the festival? My neck is on the line here." I spoke up.
"I assumed that the possibility for extra credit would be enough to drive her to go to the festival, besides a crowded area doesn't seem like such a threat." he drawled on in his constant sarcastic voice.
"how is this going to go down anyways? Breaks over, does the dark lord think that he can just kidnap her then release her without any consequences? There will be an entire manhunt after her, she'll be questioned incessantly. Not to mention the aurors will inquire about her absence." I asked, just now realizing how absurd this plan really was.
"You think we don't know that? The plan is to take the ministry tracking spell off her, and put a new one on that only we can trace. We aren't taking her anywhere. We'll be taking her during Easter break." Snape responded to me.
"but what about our week for the new year after the festival? And our 4 day weekend for valentines Day and magical heritage Day (im saying that they both fall within the 4 day weekend)?"
"we're leaving her be for now. She's too on edge from Christmas break, it'll lull her into a feeling of security for now."
"but if we do take her for Easter, couldn't she just report to the order and the Ministry about us? If we kidnap her, she could reveal everything!" I said now concerned for not only me, but my family and godfather.
"again, this kink is already being worked out. Hermione is without a Guardian, so the plan is for someone to adopt her." snap said while organizing the written essays on parchment on his desk. I looked at him with confusion, and leaned forward for him to continue.
"The dark Lord along with some of the others went to the house of Hermione's parents during the summer, and tortured and killed them. Hermione has been without a Guardian for about 5 months now, and has miraculously avoided social services by the Ministry. A complete disgraceful oversight by the Ministry, but helpful to our cause. See, the plan is to have a secret deatheater, with no convicted crimes, to adopt miss Granger. This will probably be Evan rosier, he has no dark mark, but has pledged himself to the dark lord. A further bonus is that he works in the ministry, which will help his credibility. We can legally force Mrs Grang-riddle, to come with us, because she and Evan will be staying at lestrange manor." Snape told me with a sigh and one hand pinching the bridge of his nose. My eyes widened at the ingenious plan, there was no possible way that Hermione could get out of this.
"now off with you, don't be late to your next class" snape said, shooing me away. I nodded a quick thanks, and started walking towards history of magic.
/////////////
Hermione's pov
------------------
The period had already started for ancient runes, but I couldn't seem to find Draco anywhere. Cormack McClaggen occupied the empty seat next to me instead of his usual one by Susan Bones. Dammit, where was draco?!
"hey Hermione." McClaggen drawled on in a disgusting seductive voice. McClaggen couldn't get it into his thick skull that I didn't like him.
"what do you want Cormack?" I said focusing my eyes on the board.
"listen I want you to be my date to the hijinx festival."
"No."
"come on please"
"No just leave me alone"
"I won't stop until you say yes, just one date is all I'm asking."
"ugh! Fine. If I go on this date with you will you leave me alone."
"sure. By the way Granger, wear something cute." he said while winking at me. I rolled my eyes at him, I'd do whatever it takes to get him off my back. I returned my attention back to the board, and discovered we were discussing early covens and blood magic.
"covens consisted of witches who each had different special talents to create one big powerful group. At this time witches were more popular to come by than wizards which were scarce. Many wizards had no knowledge that they were even magical which prompted several untapped lines of squibs, which is how muggleborns nowadays usually get their magic." professor Bathsheda Babbling, gaining my undivided attention.
"now these groups of ladies had to draw out their magic by using pentagrams or pagan and wiccan symbols. These symbols were drawn with either chalk, animal blood or, if the witch was powerful enough, would use her own blood. Which brings us too blood magic, which we will go over in the next three days along with ritual spells. You all may be dismissed if you are finished with your notes."she said while gesturing us to stand. Blood magic. It sounds very interesting, something I should probably look up in the library. Ask was leaving class to go to history of magic, where we would inevitably go over the same subject as before, I ran into Draco.
"where the hell have you been?"