A fun day at Hogsmeade

I just want to thank all of my followers who have followed me on this journey through this story; which I still think is terrible. lots of love -AscendingAngel (I made my email and username and whatnot for wattpad when I was like 10 and now I have evolved into this soooo...yea)
//////////////////

After a whole Friday of charms, potions, DADA, care of magical creatures, and divination; I was ready for a weekend off to go to Hogsmeade with Ginny. My freedom was in the air. Nothing could mess with my day.
First, we decided to go to Zonko's Joke Shop to get some gifts for Ron, Fred, and George. We got all sorts of nick nacks from there including Sugar Quills, and Frog Spawn Soap. Next we decided to go to HoneyDukes to get gifts for Bill, Harry, and Percy. I got Mr. Weasley several rubber ducks, and a "Guide to a Normal Human Lifestyle." which was written by some muggleborns. Then we went to Madame Puddifoot's to buy Mrs. Weasley some tea and whatnot. While Ginny was still picking out something for Harry at Madame's as a couples gift; I snuck into Gladrags Wizardwear, and bought Ginny a red dress that would bring out her eyes and her hair, but also defined her curves well too. Lastly, Ginny and I went to the Three Broomsticks and drank some butterbeer to warm up, and to meet up with Ron, and Harry; to my disbelief, and some disappointment, snuck out of Hogwarts to come here. I could picture us going back to Hogwarts, after our long day at Hogsmeade; we would go back to lay down and rest. As I was dazed by the splendid feeling that would hopefully come to me after a bath, reading, and a nap; I felt a cold arm snake around my shoulder.