Our family

Jenna's POV
6 months and a couple of weeks later
"Babe, I want Brussel Sprouts." I whispered into Val's ear. "Jenna baby, it's 5 in the morning, can't you go back to sleep..." "Look, you made me pregnant so you're gonna deal with it. Now get you're sexy ass out of this bed and go get you amazing fiancée that you love so much some freaking Brussel Sprouts." "Ugh, anything for you then I guess..."
I was already full term and ready to explode. One of the cravings I had all along my pregnancy was Brussel Sprouts dipped in vanilla yogurt, I know sounds disgusting right? Oh and Val also proposed to me few months ago and I said yes but we're waiting until the baby's born before getting married.
I turned over and grabbed my phone to know what time it is; 5:36. I decided to go downstair and watch the TV. I hear tiny footsteps above my head and then a 3 years old toddler climb onto the couch to cuddle with me. "Good morning Mama and baby." She lays her head on my bump and I scratch her head. "Good morning baby girl." I said yawning. Not long after Val came through the door with grocery bags and Attyia ran straight at him. "Morning Dada !" She screamed as he picked her up. I did the same as her and ran straight at him too. "My Brussel Sprout and you brought some yogurt too..." I said as I start to cry. Pregnancy hormones are the worst. "Yes baby all of that because I love you." He said pulling me into a kiss. I then went to the kitchen to boil them.
As I was cutting my Sprouts in halves, I felt a warm liquid like substance running down my legs. I knew what it was, this time, I didn't thought I peed my pants. "Vaaaaaal ?" , "What?" , "My water broke..." I said fixing the floor. It was red, it was blood. Pregnant women don't bleed especially when you're full term. What was wrong ? "VAL THERE'S BLOOD !" I screamed out of panic. Val rushed to the kitchen and carried me in the car, them he ran back inside to get Attyia. Everything just went so fast. At the hospital, they put me inside a labor room and the gynecologist came to see me immediately in case my placenta was detaching which can be dangerous. Minutes, that felt like hours, went by without any news about the health of our baby until a nurse came into my room.
"Mrs. Johnson?" She asked. "Yes?!",  "We have the results concerning you and your baby and you don't have to worry, you're both alright. The bleeding was caused because of your dilating. We're glad that you're alright." , "Oh my god, thank god..!" I said sighing. "By the way, since you're ready to push, the doctor won't be long." She added be leaving.
"3, 2,1, push now Mrs. Johnson." The doctor said. This baby was a lot harder to push out than Attyia was. "VAL I'M NOT LETTING YOU DO THIS EVER AGAIN !" I yelled out of pain. "What, sex ?" He asked as a joke. I gave him a death stare. "Sorry...".
"Keep going, the head is out. Just one big push on the count of three and we'll be done. 1, 2, 3!" And I pushed. "Congratulation it's a boy !" The doctor said as Val cut the umbilical cord. The nurse then handed him to me. "Feliks Mitchell J. Chmerkovskiy." I whispered as Val leaned over to admire his son. We agreed on this name for a boy and if it was a girl, it was supposed to be Anastasia Sasha. Both first names we're Russian and 'Sasha' is a gender neutral name and it's Val's father's name and my middle name is Michelle so we gender bent it into its masculine form 'Mitchell'. I look over my shoulder and see Val amazed by the fact that we created life.

 I look over my shoulder and see Val amazed by the fact that we created life