Surprise ?

* The following content have sexual stuff. Sorry if you don't like that... My fingers type with no filter... 😕

Jenna's POV
4 months later
Val and I are spending the night completly alone for the first time since we got Feliks. Attyia is spending the night at Emma and Sasha's place with her bestfriend Isabel and her brother Ryan and on another hand, Lindsay and Sam 'borrowed' Feliks for a night to see if they're ready for a baby. What they don't get is the fact that Feliks is almost 9 months old and he doesn't wake up during the night.
I walk into the living room to see Val watching the TV, sitting on the couch. I walked towards him and lay down in his arms. He look at me and he smirks. " What ?" I ask. "Go put on your prettiest dress, we're going out for dinner." He answered. I did as he said and changed then I did my makeup and my hair. Few minutes later and we were already on our way. "So, are you planning on telling me where we're going ?" I asked. "Nah... I'm keeping this a suprise. You're even lucky you're not blindfolded right now." , "Oh come on, you never would've blindfolded me !" he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Nevermind, maybe you would've...". He rested his hand on my inner thigh and kept carressing it with his thumb. He then got a little bit higher than he was supposed to. "Fuck, you're wearing panties..." he said. "Yeah Val, its not because you don't wear underwear that nobody does." I said laughing. "Exactly, I'm not wearing any... You can just unzip my pants and- . " , " -Val not right now." , " So its not a no for later..." , " Well, I didn't mention later, right ?" I answered.
Once we got to the restaurant, I got a text from Emma.

Em ❤: Ok look at the picture I took earlier !! I just can't RN !

Jen ❤: Omg... So freaking adorable 🙈 They look so happy ! 😂 Did you had a hard time putting her to bed ??

Em ❤: NOT AT ALL ! Ryan even joined them 😂😂😂 I putted a movie on while I was doing the dishes and when I came back they were all asleep ! 😂

Jen ❤: Good to know ! I'll send her over more often 😂😂😜

Em❤: Honestly I wouldn't care at all ! She's such an easy child !! 🙈🙈

Jen ❤: She'll start to call you mama #2 before we already know 😂

Em ❤: 🙈😂😂

Jen ❤: Ok gotta go ! Val took me out for dinner and I actually wanna enjoy this night without worrying about my kids.

Em ❤: Or you could make a 3rd one 🙊🙊

Jen ❤: EMMA LOUISE SLATER FARBER ! 😂😂😂😂 Actually we will use protection 🙊🙊😂

Em ❤: Ok 😂 Bye, Love you ❤ Have fun 😉😉

Jen ❤: 😒😒 Love you too 😘❤

I then turned my phone off and grabbed Val's hand. "Let's enjoy our night...

The night went so fast one minute we were at the restaurant and the other one we were trying to unlock the door, our lips glued together. "FUCK, THAT STUPID KEY ISN'T WORKING !" Val screamed out of patience. "Let me try." I said, grabbing the keys from his hands. I bent down low enough so Val could see the edge of my ass. "Jen if you keep teasing me like this, I'll fuck you right here on the ground..." , "In front of the neighbors?" , "They're all asleep." he said as I unlocked the door. "We'll have to keep this for another time babe, cause tonight we're doing it in the bed !" I said, opening the door. He lifted me up and I putted my legs around his waist making him carry me to our room. He dropped me on the bed and removed his shirt. He then fliped me over and unziped my dress and left his mark on my neck. He lowered his hand to my G-String and rubbed his thumb on my clit making me moan. "Fuuuck..." I moaned out of breath. "If you liked this, you're gonna loooove what's next to come." He said flipping me another time. He then remove my string, lowered his face and inserted his tongue inside of me. I grabbed the sheets with one hand and his hair with the other. "AHHH YES !" I screamed out of pleasure. Then, I flipped him over, leaving me on top of him. I started to kiss him in the neck, down to his penis leaving a trail of kisses down his abs. I unbuttoned and unziped his pants before completely removing them. I then gently grabbed his hard member into my hand and licked the pre-cum on top of its head. "Fuck Jenna..." he groaned. "What, baby ?" I asked before hitting his penis a few time on my tongue. "Such a tease..." he said before pushing my head down. I pushed my hair behind my ears and start to make back and forth moves with my head. At one point Val flipped me back and pushed my legs further from each other and inserted two fingers inside of me before replacing them by his penis.

"Fuck it was good..." he said catching his breath. "Tell me about it !" I answered looking back at him. Then I felt a warm substance going down my thights. "Val ? Did you use a condom ?" I asked. "Babe, you were with me all the time! You gave me a blowjob right before I inserted you. So no we didn't use a condom." he said. "And you decided to release inside of ME ? " , " Yeah, why not ? We've already talked about having another child so I just figured it..." He stopped and look at me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed holding my belly. "What's wrong babe..?" he asked. "I felt it." I answered. "I felt myself getting pregnant... I think we're having another baby..."