Time flies

Jenna's POV
3 months later
Feliks is turning one today and we are going to a photoshoot before his birthday party a little bit later. Attyia is also taking some picture because her fourth birthday is also coming in 2 months. My babies are growing up so freaking fast ! And my pregnancy hormones always make me cry.
"Val babe, can you put Feliks in his photoshoot suit please ?" , "On it." He answered. I then walked to Attyia's room and got a turquoise dress out. "Tia princess, come get dressed! " I yelled so she could hear me from the living room downstairs. She ran upstairs and went into her room to get dress while I did the same. "Mama ! Can you help me zip my dress ?" She asked running into my room. "Yeah of course! Come here." I said gesturing her to come over. I zipped her dress up and then I told her to go sit down so I could do her hair. I did 2 braids on the side and she had two curls hanging down. I then walked into Feliks nursery to see Val trying to fix Feliks' curls. I stayed in the doorway and listened to their conversation. "You're so handsome and you're going to steel a lot of hearts. But let your old Dada give you an advice ; don't play with a woman's heart and if she's the right one, never let her go. Don't break her in tiny pieces just to pick her up after like nothing happened. In the end, she will be worth all the fights you had and in a room filled with other people, she's the only one you will see. Don't make the same mistakes that I did..." He wiped the corner of his eyes. Attyia then ran into the room. "Look at me Dada !!" She said spinning in circles. "Are you Attyia ?" He asked joking. She nodded. "No that's not Tia, it's a princess !" , "Dada that's me !" She exclaimed. He picked her up in his arms and kissed her forehead. "My little princess." I then picked Feliks up and putted him in his car seat and Val helped Attyia into her booster seat.
After the photoshoot, we headed back home to prepare the party.We bought balloons shaped into 1 and a lot of other decoration. Since Feliks' favorite TV show is Paw Patrol we decided to make him a Paw Patrol Cake.

Before we knew, toddlers we're running around the house

Before we knew, toddlers we're running around the house. We were waiting for Peta and Maks to open the presents. "Mama, will aunt Peta and Uncle Maks be here soon ? I wanna play with Shai, Eli and Ava !" Attyia asked. "It won't be long Tia, but right now you can play with Isabel. And you know that Ava is too small to play with right now..." I
tell her. "Yes but I like giving her her bottle of milk. It's fun!" She said. "Well, soon you'll be able to do everyday when the baby come out of mama's tummy." I said. She smiled and headed back to her friends.
Few days later
Today, we received a package by mail from the photograph that took picture from Tia and Feliks. He sent us one picture of Feliks and one of Attyia. We went to Walmart to buy picture frames and we hung them on the wall. Surprisingly we didn't have any pictures on the walls so I decided to print a few and hang them too. Slowly this house became our home.

 Slowly this house became our home