Light

Jenna's POV
I open my eyes and there's a white light blinding me. I wish all of this was only a nightmare but I was wrong. "Mama !" I hear two tiny voices scream. I walk toward that light and see my two babies running towards me. I get on my knees and hug them so hard. I get up and see Val I run toward him and jump in his arms. I press my lips against his and we're interrupted by a baby crying. We follow the noise and find a basket with a blanket covering it up. There's a paper on top that says : Brooklyn Jennifer J.Chmerkovskiy on it. We pull the blanket off and there's a tiny baby in the basket. "Hi Brooke..." I say as I get my daughter out of this tiny basket. We all turn around and see a door a the other end of this white hallway. I hold Tia's hand with Brooke in my other arm and Val does the same as he hold Feliks in his other arm. We pushes the door to reveal a staircase going up. I look at Val. Maybe this life on earth just wasn't for us. I know I couldn't have lived just by myself. I joined my family and I couldn't be happier. All five of us will send strength to our family. I know they'll be alright, they'll just need time. I feel myself getting lighter and lighter after every step that I take. I am officially an angel, we all are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM SOOOO SORRY IF YOU ALREADY READ THE ALTERNATIVE END BUT I DELETED IT BECAUSE I DIDNT LIKED IT ! (But hey you got to choose which end you liked better 😉) And that's a wrap for my "When You Left" trilogy ! Hope you liked it (not the end tho) ❤️❤️