Gender Reveal (Part 2)

Jenna's POV
Things have been strange between Val and I since this morning. I know we argued but can't he just forget about it and be happy for his brother? And if he doesn't want to be happy can he at least look like he is ? I looked at him and gesture him to come over. "What ?" he ask. I look at him and raised an eyebrow. "You know what Val." I say. He shrugs. I grab his hand and walk outside. "What's wrong with you Val ? I know we argued this morning but nobody needs to know this ! Can't you be happy for your brother !" He looked at me and before I knew it, he kissed me. "What was that for ?" I asked. " My apologies for this morning." , " That's what bothered you ?" He looked down and nodded. "Aww baaabe. It's okay!" I said as I lifted his chin up so I could look at him in the eyes. "I love you." I said before giving him a kiss. "Ewwwww, that's yucki!" We broke the kiss and turned our head to find Shai, Attyia and Eli looking at us, disgusted. We both laughed. "Well you're all the next ones to get kisses!" I said as I grabbed Attyia and start giving her tonnes of kisses. "RUN !" Shai scream before leaving while holding his brother's hand. I kept kissing and tickling Attyia. "Help me dada!" she shouted while crying of laughter. I stopped and Val grabbed her. "You're not mad anymore ?" she asked. Val and I looked at each other. "No, we're not baby. It won't happen again." I said. She looked at me confused. "Where's Feliks ?" Val asked trying to change the subject. "He's with Bubbie Larissa" Attyia said. "Can I go play with Shai and Eli now ? Pleaaaase..." she said. "Of course." Val answered before putting her down. While going away, she ran into Peta. "Sorry Auntie Peta!" She said before running back. We all laughed. "So what do you think it is" I asked her. "I don't know but I'm kinda hoping its a girl since I only have boys..." , " Yeah, and I'm pretty sure Attyia would loooove to have a girl to play with !" We laughed. " Thought of any names ?" Val asked. "Ava Madison for a girl and Alex Drew for a boy!" She answered. "Aww that's such cute names !" I said. We were then interupted by Nicole, who was hosting the party, calling Peta's and Maks name to cut the cake.
We all gathered around the cake wondering if the next Chmerkovskiy baby will wear bow tie on the top of her head or around his neck. Both Peta and Maks were cutting the cake, slowly but surely, and were killing all of us with suspense. The lifted the piece and.... "IT'S A GIRL !" Maks yelled. We were all cheering for them. In the distance I heard Larissa say "My first grand-daughter!". I looked at Val to see if he noticed and I guess he did since he was already looking at me. Tears were forming in my eyes so I went outside because I didn't want anybody to ask me what was wrong and of course Val followed me.
"Babe wait ! Hold up !" , "WHAT VAL ?!" I screamed with tears rolling down my cheeks. "Look I know your family absolutely LOVES Attyia but they don't take her like she is part of the family ! Or if they do, they forget about her ! And all of this is MY fault ! If I wouldn't have ran away with her while I was pregnant, your mom would take her like her grand-daughter! No matter what yoy say, I am the worst mother in the world !" I said looking away. He pulled me into a hug. "And no matter what you say, I couldn't have ask for a better mom for my children..." I looked at him and he kissed me. "I love you JennaBug, more than you could ever imagine..." , "I love you too VBear. I love you too..."