Already 2023!

Jenna's POV
3 days later
"Bye mom..." I told my mom before releasing from her hug. "I'll call you when we land in New York." I said. "Okay, be careful, love you !" , "Love you to mom." We then left for New York and arrived 4 hours later at 9:37 pm. Around 7, Attyia and a Feliks both fell asleep and kept sleeping even when Sasha and Larissa came to pick us up and while we drove at their place. Val carried Attyia upstairs while I carried Feliks. Then I carefully changed both of them into their pjs without waking them up. Attyia had this cute penguin pajama with candy canes and Feliks had a polar bear and checked pants.

 Attyia had this cute penguin pajama with candy canes and Feliks had a polar bear and checked pants

Val then carefully carried Tia and putted her to bed while I put Feliks in his crib

Val then carefully carried Tia and putted her to bed while I put Feliks in his crib. After I walked to our room got my pajama out and headed to the shower. I turned the water on and stepped into the shower. I heard the bathroom door open and saw Val coming in. He then stretched his hand and turned the water off. "Hey!" I said. Then, still without a word he wrapped me into a robe and walked to another bathroom. "Okay Val what are you doing ?" I asked impatient. He walked over and locked the door before untying my robe and undressing hisself. He then took my hand in his and we walked to the bathtub, already filled up with roses petals floating on top. "Val..." I said before looking at him. He smiled at me and stepped into the bath and I did the same. I pushed myself against his warm body and he putted his arms around me. He then poured some soap in his hands and washed my back. After we were all cleaned we stayed in the bath, cuddled into each other, playing with our hands, just the both of us, relaxing, before going to sleep.
I was awoken, in the middle of the night by Feliks who wouldn't want to stop crying. I walked over to his crib and took him in my arms trying to rock him back to sleep. Unfortunately it didn't work as he kept crying and just to make it worst, Tia had a nightmare and she was terrified to go back to sleep. Luckily Val was holding Tia in his arms and it calmed her as she fell back asleep shortly after this. How could she sleep while Feliks is screaming at the top of his lungs ? Few minutes have gone by and I'm still trying to put Feliks back to sleep when all of the sudden, he started to gag so I ran into the bathroom and putted him above the toilet just in time as he started to puke. It must be what was bothering him since he stopped to cry right after. I then sat him on the counter and washed is face with a washcloth before brushing his teeth. As I was about to put him in his crib, he started to fake cry so I brought him in the bed. Just like before, Attyia was sleeping, cuddled into Val who was also asleep. I laid Feliks towards the middle and laid down next to him before turning off the lamp to my right.
The morning after
I got up this morning feeling a bit sick so I ran to the bathroom and started to vomit. At the same time, Peta walked in with baby Ava." Are you okay Jen ?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah don't worry about me..." I said while I unintentionally putted my hands on my belly and since my shirt had a low cut and you could see my tiny bump Peta noticed. "Are you pregnant ?" She asked which made me realized I had my hands there. I removed them as soon as I could. "Don't tell Mama and Papa. It's their Christmas presents and we're telling them tonight." I whispered as I left the bathroom. Just before I left, she grabbed me by the wrist and mouthed "congrats". "Thanks" I mouthed too before crawling back under the covers for five minutes before Feliks and Attyia woke up.
On the 31st at night
"But dad !" Attyia yelled holding Kai, her new boyfriend's hand. "Attyia Alexis J. Chmerkovskiy, you met him 5 minutes ago and you're already dating him?" Val said.  "Yes, I think he's handsome and he thinks I'm beautiful so he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes !" She exclaimed. Val shaked his head. "Go play Tia." I said laughing at them. And in the distance my baby girl disappeared with her new 'boyfriend' in her cute little dress.

 And in the distance my baby girl disappeared with her new 'boyfriend' in her cute little dress

I looked over at Val who was still shaking his head. I laughed at him. "I expected boy to come a little bit later." He said. "Come on babe. She'll forget about him in like a week. " I said laughing which made him smile too. "What would I do without you comforting me uh ?" He said before kissing me. Then Sharna and Artem came back with our son since the went and dressed him in a bodysuit and jeans.

 Then Sharna and Artem came back with our son since the went and dressed him in a bodysuit and jeans

"Who's the most handsome little man in here?" I said as she handed me back Feliks. He smiled at me. "Yeah it's you, you're right." I said before covering him with kisses. "Even I, agree on this buddy!" Val declared. "Are we giving the gifts now ?" Val asked. I nodded. Val took his glass in his hand and asked for attention. "Since we weren't here for Christmas, we haven't had the chance to give Mama and Papa their presents and we wanted all of you to be a part of this." He said handing them the bags. Both of them carefully opened the bag and got their shirts out. Larissa read it out loud. "I've been promoted to grandma again... Wait what ?!" She asked. "You're pregnant ?" She screamed looking at me. I nodded. "Oh my god ! I'm so happy for the both of you !" She yelled jumping all over the place. "Guys, sorry for interrupting the moment but it's 11:57. 3 minutes left until New Year." Maks said. We all stood there watching every second pass by. "3,2,1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all screamed at the same time. I was then pulled in for a kiss by the most fantastic man on earth, my children dad's, Val. I broke the kiss by a smile. "I love you so much Valentin Aleksandrovich Chmerkovskiy..." I said looking into his big green eyes. "I love you even more Jenna Michelle Johnson, soon to be, Chmerkovskiy..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awwww ! I'm blushing over my own fanfic 😂😂 this is ridiculous. And yes I did include red Velvet just cause I love them together so freaking much 😂😂🙈