Gender Reveal (Part 1)

Jenna's POV
5 months later
I woke up this morning by Attyia who made cereal for Val and I. Well she tried to make cereal but when she was pouring the milk into our bowl it slipped out of her hands and went everywhere so she was soaked in milk, then she tried to climb upstairs with a tray and slipped on the stair because of her wet feet. So basically we were awoken by a crying 3 years old who slit her lip. Of course Attyia's scream woke up Feliks and plus today was Peta and Maks gender reveal for their 3rd baby. They already had 2 sons Shai who's 5 and Eli who's 2 and we promised to help with the preps so we had to be there pretty early and we had to clean up the mess Tia's made, take care of her lip, cook breakfast, eat, get dress and go. "Val babe can you start the breakfast I'll go help when I'm done with Tia's lip." I said. He sigh and shruged "Do I really have a choice?" he declared before heading to the kitchen.
By the time I was done with Tia's lip, Feliks was screaming to get out of his crib so I went upstair then headed to the kitchen, sat him in his high chair and made him some cereal. "STOP WANDERING AND DO SOMETHING !" Val screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN ! IF SOMEBODY'S DOING SOMETHING IN THIS HOUSE IT'S ME !" , "Go fuck yourself Jenna, I do everything in this house ! Look I did the breakfast now I'm gonna go clean the milk on the stair before it start to smell 'cause you won't do it." , " WELL SORRY IF YOUR SON WAS HUNGRY AND HAD TO EAT ! PLUS I RAISED A CHILD ON MY OWN AND I NEVER NEEDED YOU ! IT WON'T START TODAY !" I yelled at him. Then we started to scream at each other and say things we knew we'd regret later. "When we're coming back, I'm packing mine and my children things and I'm moving ! We did fine without you in the past, I think we'll be fine in the future without you too !" I said.
"STOP IT !" Attyia screamed. We both stoped what we were doing and looked at our daughter who was crying all the tears of her body. From the top of her 3 years she understood everything we had said. "We're not going anywhere mama, right?" A tear dropped on my cheek as I shaked my head. "And you dada, you're not leaving us? I love both of you and I want both of you to be with me because when we are all together I feel happy." she said. "Nobody's leaving" Val said. "We're a family, we'll work this out..." I looked at him with tears in my eyes as he walked towards me. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "I love you Jenna, trust me I really do..." he said before lifting my chin up and pressing his lips onto mine. "Me too and I'm sorry for those horrible things I've said..." we stayed like this for a couple of minutes then we ate our breakfast. Then we got dressed and drove to Maks and Peta house.
The ride was quiet, almost too quiet...