Most wonderful time of the year

Jenna's POV
2 weeks later
Tomorrow's Christmas so today we're flying to Provo to spend Christmas with my family then on the 28th we're going to take a plane to New York to spend the New Year with Val's Family. Since I'm only 3 months pregnant, my belly isn't showing yet and we haven't told our family so we're planning on doing so during our vacation. My parents will receive cups saying : you're going to be a grandma / grandpa on the bottom and Val's parents will receive shirt saying I've been promoted to grandma / grandpa again !

 My parents will receive cups saying : you're going to be a grandma / grandpa on the bottom and Val's parents will receive shirt saying I've been promoted to grandma / grandpa again !

Also, Attyia have been really sad recently since Sir Sleep passed away so we decided to buy her a pug

I turn around and check the time on my phone; 6:28, we'll it's time to get up. I turn around and kiss Val's cheek. "Babe time to wake up..." he groaned and pulled me in for a hug. "Babe we need to get up..." I said trying to push him away. "Five more minutes..." he mumbled. "Perfect I'll get the kids and I'll call you for breakfast." I said. Of course I wasn't planning on letting him sleep. I walked into Attyia's room and kissed her forehead. "Wake up princess." I whispered to her. She lightly opened her eyes and stretched before sitting in her bed. "Are we going to see Nana today?" She asked. "Yes baby." I answered. She smiled at me. "Do you wanna help me wake Feliks up ?" I asked her. She nodded, rubbed her eyes and yawned before standing up. We both walked into Feliks' room and I started to rub his back while Attyia was whispering him to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at us. "Mama..." he said extending his arms so I could pick him up. Feliks have always been happy when he woke up. "We're gonna wake up Dada, okay." I told them. They both said "yes" at the same time. We sneaked into the room trying not to wake up Val. I helped Attyia to climb on the bed then I putted Feliks next to her. Slowly Val noticed the kids presence in the bed and smiled before opening his eyes. "Good morning Dada!" Attyia said wrapping her tiny little arms around him. "Morning princess." He said giving her a kiss on the forehead. "And good morning to you too little bear!" he said hugging Feliks. I cleared my throat and walked over to his side of the bed before sitting down next to him. "Aren't you forgetting one of your kids ?" I asked pointing at my belly. "Of course not!" He said laying me on the bed, he then lifted my shirt and kissed my belly. "Good morning to you to little munchkin in there!" He said before kissing it back. Attyia then curious as she is asked how babies we're made. "When a Mama and a Dada loves each other very very much,at night—" , "—Val !" I said interrupting him. He gave me a look and kept going. "Like I said at night they both go to a window a choose a star. Then while they're asleep a tiny fairy comes and uses magic to put the star in the Mama's tummy and then the stars become a baby and the baby becomes stronger because of the love surrounding him." He said. "If there's another baby, can I help you chose the star ?" She asked. "I doubt there will be another baby but if so, yes." I said. She looked at me before asking another question. " So you chose a star for Feliks ?" Val and I looked at each other and laughed. I think we both remembered the night of Feliks conception. "Yes we did." Val declared. "And for me too?" She asked. My smile then faded away, I sat back on the edge of the bed and stared at my feet. I felt Val's hand rubbing my back. "Of course we did!" He said before smiling at me. I leaned in and kissed him. "Mama can I ask you something ?" She asked. "Of course princess! You can always ask me something!" I said. "Why we're we living with Nana before ?" My heart skipped at beat. I took a deep breath and answered her the best I could. "Well Dada was doing the show and he was on tour so Mama decided to move with Nana." , "Oh okay !" She shouted. "Can I go play now ?" She asked. I only nodded as an answer. "Good ! Come on Feliks !" She said roughly grabbing his hands and headed to the play room. Val stood up and closed the door. I was sitting on the edge of the bed tears rolling down my face. "Hey bug... Don't cry." He said. "She have to know..." I answered. "One day we'll tell her but that day is not today! I'm not letting anything ruin this. I mean come on it's Christmas !" He shouted in an enthusiastic tone of voice. I smiled at him. "Okay..."
After the breakfast, we drove to the airport for our 9 am flight. My mom was supposed to pick us up around 11. The flight went really good, Feliks fell asleep during the car ride, slept on me during the flight and woke up 10 minutes before we arrived. On her side, Attyia watched a movie during the whole flight. I also fell asleep, Feliks in my arm, my head on Val's shoulder. I was awoken by little fingers trying to go inside my nose. I pushed them away before kissing the top of my son's head. "I can see that your awake lil  monster..." I said. Not long after the pilot made an announcement saying that the plane will be landing soon.
"Nana !" Attyia screamed as soon as she saw my mom. She let go of Val's hand and ran directly into her arm. "Hi princess !" My mom told her. "You grew up so much!" She said putting her down and walked towards me to give Feliks a kiss. Then we went back to her house. My sisters were already there making some cookies with their youngest sons; Kade and Gavin. My other nephew Beckham was also helping them. On another hand, my niece Hailey was playing outside with her twin brothers Luke and Jake. "Hi everybody!" Attyia screamed as she entered the house. She then removed her winter boots and her coat before running to get some toys out of the box.
Later, after we were done with the dinner, Val and my dad went out to get the puppy. I told it to my sister and they've also decided to give their kids one of their gifts. I saw the headlight coming back from and I called Tia's name. "Attyia baby, you'll be the first one to get your gifts and it's Dada that have it with him!" I said. She came down running the hall looking outside for Val. Not long after, both my dad and Val walked inside the house. I could clearly see that he hid the puppy inside of his coat but Attyia was too young too notice. "Dada ! Mama told me that you had my gift ! Where is it ?" She asked jumping up and down! Val then opened his coat to reveal a tiny puppy. "Puppy !" She screamed. "What's her name Tia?" I asked her. "Moana !" She answered. We all laughed. "Well Moana it is !" Val declared