Chapter Four

She giggled a little as he moved his lips up her spine, caressing her tan skin with his soft fingertips. "You're beautiful." he whispered as he reached her ear, his adorable German accent making her heart skip a beat. It's funny how one person can completely turn your life around. After her marriage with Nick ended, Demi didn't think she'd date again, especially not so soon after she signed the papers. She just wanted to give herself time to heal and forget about everything for a while. At least a year, but here she was, head over heels for the blonde guy next to her only 8 months after getting divorced.

André made her feel good. Not only did he compliment her and tell her how beautiful she was every day, he also accepted when Demi told him to take this relationship slow. The pair met a few months after Demi and Nick wrapped up their Future Now Tour four years ago, just weeks after they started dating. At that point, not even the media knew about "Nemi", as their fans called them. They were at a party and André was there as well. He was a polite young man, looking incredibly handsome with his blonde hair and bearded face. Of course Demi only had eyes for Nick and that didn't change. Demi and André were never more than friends. He even came to their wedding. Back then, he was dating another woman as well. After everything happened with Nick, Demi had a few friends reaching out to her and wanting to support her through the break up. André was one of them. He's just gotten out of his relationship and Demi felt like he could probably understand best what she was going through. Of course Matthew and Marissa and everyone else were there when she needed someone to talk or just get her mind off of things, but with André, she felt a weird connection.

The first time Demi noticed that her feelings for André changed was right after she resigned from the label. The day after Joe was at her house, she hung out with André again. They ordered pizza, watched movies together and talked till 3am. Leaning onto him and letting him hold her came so naturally to her that it surprised her. And after she talked to Marissa about it, she realized that he was more than just a good friend supporting her through the one of the worst times of her life.

Other than Demi, André fell for her much earlier. Even before her and Nick got married. He simply tried to deny his feelings for as long as possible and never thought Demi would ever feel the same, especially not after she threw Nick out of the house. That night he send at her house, eating pizza and watching one trashy comedy movie after the other, André already prepared himself mentally that she'd fall asleep in his arms again and that would've been all that happened that night. But as Demi looked into his eyes, it felt as if the world stopped turning and he knew he had to kiss her. Lucky for him, Demi didn't push him away. She returned the kiss.

Now almost 8 months later, they were happy together. They kept their relationship a secret for a while, just to let everyone calm down about the divorce. One morning Demi looked at André and told him she was ready. She wanted to go out again, she didn't wanna hide that she was happy and found a guy who restored her faith in love. They did go out and within a week, everybody was talking about them online. People started spreading rumors that maybe he was the reason her and Nick got divorced, but Demi simply didn't listen. She was happy with him and yes...she loved him.

The singer took a deep breath and turned onto her back, starring at the ceiling of her bedroom, her sheets wrapped around her naked body. André popped up in his elbow and looked down on her with a smile on his face. "Why don't you come to Germany with me?" he asked and moved Demi's hair out of her face as she turned her head to look at him. The singer bit her lower lip.

"You want me to come with you?" she smirked and André nodded, raising an eyebrow. Demi reached out, running her fingertips over his stubbles and pulled him down into a kiss. "I'd love to."