Chapter Sixteen

Demi ran her hand over her bump. She felt like she was growing more and more each day and she was curious to see what her bump would look like right before she was going to give birth to her son. She chuckled a little to herself. Her bump was going to be huge. But she couldn't wait. She loved her baby so unconditionally already. Her and André even talked about names already, but they couldn't decide on one just yet. André said he has to see his son to know what name he should have. Demi disagreed, but since they were on different continents for another month, she didn't wanna discuss it over facetime too much.

Besides their baby's name, Demi had much another important thing to talk to her boyfriend about. She knew she was just leading him on by now and she hated herself for being like that. Her feelings for Nick were getting stronger and stronger again. The more she thought about their past together and how happy she was with him and how in love they were, she realized that she couldn't picture her future without him by her side. One day she made the mistake to look through old pictures of them, not just online but their wedding 

 One day she made the mistake to look through old pictures of them, not just online but their wedding 

photo album as well. Their wedding was something out of a fairytale. Nick and Demi got married in the same castle he proposed to her. Back then, they were on a little vacation and spend a night in the old castle and he organized a romantic dinner, just the two of them. Someone played the violin for them and then he got down on one knee to ask her. Demi couldn't believe it, but she obviously said yes and never regretted it...until she saw the blonde woman in her bed.

Remembering all the happy moments together made her smile brightly and her heart always started pounding a little harder. No matter how hard she was trying to convince herself that she loved André and wanted to be with him forever, her heart was telling her something else. The blonde man was not the one she wanted to wake up to every morning. She wanted to wake up and look into the brown eyes she fell in love with all these years ago. Whenever she looked into them, she felt home. She still saw the shy, curly-haired teenage boy she met when she auditioned for the TV show him, Kevin and Joe had back in the day. She still saw the young boy who she hung out with on set while filming Camp Rock. She remembered the nights at the lake, just them and their guitars writing some songs together. And most importantly, she saw the man who made her feel more loved than anyone else ever did.