Chapter Fifteen

As soon as Valentine's Day came around, Nick knew he was going to have a shitty day. After the kiss he had no idea how to feel. Of course he knew he loved her and the kiss made him feel home. It felt right and he never really realized how much he actually missed her until her lips touched his again. The following days and weeks, he could tell that Demi was trying her best to avoid him, and he couldn't really blame her. She probably felt bad about kissing him. Nick wondered if she told André or if she kept it to herself.

The singer didn't wanna know. It was a good thing that he never really ran into André around town. They both didn't need another encounter such as the one on Demi's driveway. Nick started Valentine's Day with a little workout. He didn't really feel like heading to the gym so he did a few exercises at home. Joe left early for some a recording session so Nick was alone for a while. His brother tended to tell him he needed to go out and live a little, but he simply didn't get that that's not what Nick wanted. He didn't want to go out to meet other women or pretend like he was happy 24/7. As soon as he'd feel like doing that again, he would. But for now he enjoyed being alone and having time to think.

The kiss made him wanna fight for Demi even more. He couldn't help but think that she liked it as well and that there are still some feelings left on her side. He just needed to find a way to win her back entirely.

As he did a few push-ups, he heard the door of the apartment open. It was Joe. The singer checked his phone. It was already 12pm. Funny how time flies when you work out and get lost in your thoughts.

"What's up, bro?" Joe asked and placed his keys down on the counter before he opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. Nick walked in and took his jacket from the back of the couch and put it on.

"Hey, not much, I was just working out a little." Nick said and took the bottle of water from his brother's hands and took a sip. Joe groaned and got himself another one before leaning onto the counter.

"Cool." Joe said and took a sip of his water.

"How did it go in the studio?" Nick asked.

"It went pretty well." The older Jonas licked his lips and pulled out a piece of paper from his back pocket. "Here, I got you something." he said and handed Nick the folded paper.

"What is it?" Nick asked and took it with a frown on his face. He unfolded it and read what was on it, which only made him frown more. "It's an address."

Joe nodded and smirked, taking another sip of his water. "And a phone number as well. You're going on a date tonight, brother." Joe said.

Nick raised his eyebrows and laughed, but quickly realized that his brother was serious. "Uh no. I'm not gonna call whoever that is to go on a date with her." he said.

Joe groaned and laid his head back into his neck. "Jesus, Nicholas." he said and walked over to his brother, placing his hand on his shoulder. He gave it a little squeeze and smiled. "The date's already set. All you gotta do it pick her up from that address tonight." Joe said and pointed on the paper. "She's a really cute girl. You're gonna like her."