Gang Princess?

Alex POV

"Bro, did you see that? The neighbors across the street are crazy." Paco says getting away from the window.
"Shut up, nigga. You acting like you never seen crazy." I say throwing a pillow at his head.
"How old do you think the girls across the street are?"
"Nigga, why you always got to talk bout girls? Why can't you talk bout doing homework or a sport."
"Puto, cuz I like to have fun with girls. Was that not clear."
"Paco, let's just do our homework and then we can explore what's around. Alright."
"Yeah, but can we meet the girls and their brothers across the street, before we explore what's around?"
"I guess. Sure."

1 hour later

"Done." Paco shouts putting his things in his backpack.
"Stop fucking with me. You know damn well you didn't finish the same time I did." I say getting up and putting my things away.

--ding dong--
"Who's there?" Paco yells.
"Nigga, go see." I say pushing him towards the front door and out the kitchen.

"What if no ones home?" I hear someone say.
"Ariel, shut up just thinking that makes me feel like I did all this work for nothing."
"It was fun watching her work." I hear someone else say.
What the fuck is taking Paco so long to answer the door.

"Aye nigga, come here." Paco whisper as he sticks his head in the kitchen.
"Ugh." I say as I get up.
"Shhhh." Paco says holding his index finger to his lips.
I walk to the door and look through the eye whole. I see Melody holding up a tray of cookies, Angie standing next to her, Ariel standing behind her and Denilson standing behind Melody. I open the door but before I do I look back at Paco and nod at him.
"Hello." Melody says with a smile. Her smile immediately goes away when she realizes it's me and starts to blush.
"What a coincidence. We live across the street from each other." Paco says looking at Angie. She looks down at the floor nervous.
"Here we baked some cookies for y'all." Denilson says grabbing the tray from Melody and handing it to me.
"We'll be leaving now." Denilson say grabbing Melody and nodding at the other two.

Once they are across the street Paco says, "I don't think he likes us."
"You know you should be given an award for stating the obvious." I say as I closed the door and hand him the tray.
"We should ask them to show us around."
"With their body guard around, I don't think that's happening." I say grabbing a cookie.
"But they just left." Paco says looking ou. The window.
"Then what the fuck you sitting down for? Go put on your shoes." I say to him. This going to be fun.

--knock knock--
"Hey." Angie says as she answers the door.
"Hi. We were wondering if you could show us around?" Paco ask.
"Yeah. Come in let me tell Melody and grab so things."
Angie is not in the clothes she had on earlier. Now she is in some high rise blue jeans and a crop top. Earlier, we could tell she did all the baking.
We walking in the house and stand at the door. I take a look around the living room. The walls are filled with pictures of Melody and Angie. There are some pictures with their group. They're the only girls in the group.

"Hey. What chu doing?" Melody comes out a room and closes the door right behind her.
I'm shocked. She's wearing high rise dark blue jeans and a sports bra.
"Looking at pictures." Paco says.
"I mean, what are you doing in my house?"
"Angie didn't tell you?" I ask.
"Tell me wh.. Angie?" Love, where are you at?" Melody yells.
"In the kitchen."
"Excuse me." She says and walks away.

Paco POV

"Damn. These girls always been cute." I say looking at picture.
"Okay. Are you guys ready?" Angie says walking towards the door with Melody behind her.
"So you guys live together?" Alex asks.
"Basically." Angie says looking at Melody.
Melody just gives her a innocent smile then says, "I love you."
Angie rolls her eyes and says, "Ugh, you're so ugly. But I love you more."
When we get to the corner Melody turns around and ask, "So, what do you want to turn left or right?"
You could tell she's not asking us she's asking Alex.
"Right." He says smiling.
"You know, sometimes the right way is wrong." She says smiling at him.
"Okay, we are going left." Angie says pulling Melody with her.

What the fuck just happen. Was she flirting with Alex? Were they sex talking? Alex would never. He doesn't fall for tricks like the ones she had up her hat.
"Paco, we were wondering if you had a girlfriend?" Melody asks.
"No." I say.
"Great! Angie doesn't have a boyfriend if you were wondering." Melody says. Angie just hits her in her arm.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" I ask Melody.
"No she doesn't." Angie says.
"Sure didn't look like it earlier today." Alex says looking at the floor.
"You think I'm going out with Ariel?" Melody ask.
"No the other one." Alex says.
"Denilson?" Melody and Angie asks at the same time.
Alex nods his head.
"Eww. No way. That gross." Melody says.
"Ha. He thinks you're dating Denilson. Probably what you said earlier to him when he pinned you was true. He would want you like that but in a different setting." Angie says laughing.
"Wait, that's was you guys that almost started fighting earlier." Alex says.
"Yeah, but it wasn't a fight it was more of a standoff thing we do often." Melody says.
"Wait, that means you were the one who got pushed," Alex says pointing at Angie, "and you were the one he pinned." He says pointing at Melody.
The girls nod.
"Wait, what the fuck did he hurt you." I say to Angie, trying to hold her.
She pushes me away from her. She pretty strong and I got to say it's a turn on. I don't know why but it feels like I've known Angie and Melody for a long time and it's only been one day.

A car pulls up and a whole bunch of guys jump out. All of them stand in front of Melody and Angie. They are all dressed in a black T and long shorts. I can tell they are in a gang. And by Alex's face expression he can too.
"Guys. It's okay. Y'all can go." Melody says to them in a demanding tone. None of the guys move. I look over one of there shoulders and Angie looks like this never happened to her. All I want to do is hold her.
"Look we don't want any trouble." Alex says standing in front of me.
"I said you all can go." Melody says tapping one of the guys on the shoulder.
"Sorry, I got orders." The guys says.
"I override those orders." She says.
"No you don't little girl, there from the boss himself." The guys says.
What he fuck going on? Is Melody in a gang for protecting? Or is she a fucken gang princess?
"Look, we just want to go home." Angie says.
"You three can leave, but Melody is coming with us." He says grabbing Melody by the shoulder.
"Release me. I swear touch me one more time and you're dead." She says all up in his face. He let's her go and all of them circle around the girls. The girls talk for a while.

"You guys go home. We'll see you tomorrow at school." Melody says.
"We are not leaving without you guys." I say looking at Angie.
"Don't be a puto. You're leaving, right now. Bye." One of the guys says to us.
Three guys escort us until we see Angie and Melody get into the car.
They leave once we are a corner away from where we live.

"You got it?" I ask Alex.
"Yea, let's go home and find a computer." He says.