I'm Coming

Paco P.O.V.

We didn't drive back to where the girls were. We went back to Melody's dad warehouse. If we are going to get the girls back then we are going to need back up and more weapons. We each get out the cars at the same time. Ariel and Denilson are the first people to get into the warehouse and talking to Melody's dad. Terrell, Chris, Selvin, Tito, Alex, and myself were all waiting outside of Melody's dad office.

30 minutes later

"All right, I'll be right there." We all turn our heads as we see and hear her dad walk out the office and leave the warehouse. Ariel and Denilson soon walk out the office.

"What happened?" Alex asked. They don't respond they just kept walking up the stairs and into Melody's room. Someone changed the covers because now it's a Harley Quinn blanket on the bed. Everyone takes a seat somewhere.

"So what happened?" Terrell asks.

"He's not sending anyone in." Denilson says staring at the wall. He looks empty.

"No. We have to go back. Even if we are not allowed to. We have to. They are still there and Angie is waiting for us to come back." I say. Everyone is processing what I just said.

"He's right. We all need to go back." Alex says as everyone nods their heads in agreement.

"Okay. We need a plan." Ariel says.

"I have one. Don't go at all." We hear a voice at the door. I can see Alex eyes shine because the voice sounds like Melody's but when we see who it is, he's eyes go dark.

"Who are you?" Selvin asks the girl.

"I see the girls are not here to fill you in so I guess I'll do it for them." She walks into the room and sits next to Alex on the bed. She stares at him for a few seconds and smirks. "Melody did a lot better since the last time I came around."

"Look we just want to know who you are. Not how you tricked Alex." Ariel says to her.

"My name is Emily. I'm Melody's half-sister. I live with my mom in Washington. But I here because I'm visiting my father. I don't know why Melody and I look alike so don't ask. She hates me though and I hate her , and she's never going to stop hating me and I'm never going to stop hating her. The only person who can tell the difference between me and Melody is Angie. Which is why you guys shouldn't go back. You probably know that Angie's with her dad. He'll never do anything to hurt her even if he threatens her. That's exactly what they are threats. Another reason you should't go back is because they won't hurt Melody. Even though they did a long time ago. They wouldn't because they know it will start a war between the gangs. And last but not least they are trying to kill you two." She ends her sentence by pointing at Alex and me.

I got to say she has a good case. But I care for Angie. And I need to know that she is okay. I look at Alex who is glaring at Emily.

"Just because you hate Melody and don't want us to go back for the the girls, doesn't mean we are not going back." I say.

"Aww. I thought for sure you would listen to me pretty boy." Emily says getting up and sitting into my lap.

"We will like it better if you were not present now." Alex says to her in a harsh tone. "This is all your fault to begin with. If you didn't trick me, Melody wouldn't have left with Angie. She would have stayed and thought it threw." Alex says angrily walking out the room.

"Aww. I made big boy mad." Emily says with a smirk.

"Yeah, well I think it's time for you to go." I say pushing her off my lap.