Revenge

Angie POV

Right when we cross the street I change and wash my hair. Melody washes her hair in the sink. She doesn't change out the clothes. She keeps smelling them. What a fucken weirdo. She puts on her shoes and is done. When we are both done we walk back across the street. She sit on the porch waiting for the guys. I don't want to see Paco. When he asked me to be his, my heart melted and I was in his trance. He done something with Melanie. I could by the way he looked at her. Then tried to help me.
"Hello girls." Melanie says walking out onto the porch. Speak of the devil. Melody gets up and grabs her by the shirt. She gets ready to beat the shit out of Melanie. I'm not gunna stop it. Nope this bitch called us whores. And she played with my mans.
"I wouldn't do that." Melanie says pulling up her sleeve and showing a tattoo. It's a F tatted on her right arm.

Melody let's go of her shirt. What the hell? I remember Geo telling me something about the F. That gang. The leader tagged Melody.
"That's right bitch." Melanie says as Melody backs away.
"I don't give a fuck what letter you got tatted on your arm. I'll shock a hoe." Melody says getting in her face.
" I'm surprised you still alive. I thought for sure I sent the right guys to make sure you stopped breathing." Melanie says socking Melody in the ribs. Melody falls to the ground. I catch Melody before she hits the ground. She gasping for air. I put her down and sock Melanie right in the face. She falls to the ground.

She gets up and gets in my face. "I like you. So I'm not going to have my dad send anyone after you. But I don't like her." She says looking at Melody while she gets up.
"Don't mess with me. Or threat any of my men." She say while a car pulls up. "Oh and one more thing. Stay away from Paco and Alex or else."
"I never threaten you men. I made promises and that same promise goes to you. I'll fuck you up if you ever threaten me or Angie again." Melody says in Melanie's face.
"You're not the only daughter of a drug lord or gang leader." She says to Melody walking away.

I look at Melody with 'don't challenge her' eyes. She looks at me with 'I'm not scared of that bitch as hoe' face expression.
"Come on. We got to talk." I say grabbing her by the hand and walking away.
"Woah. Guys we done." Alex's says walking out the door.
"We got to go." I say.
"Wait." Paco says as we walk out the gate. Melody turns and waves to at them. The only thing on my mind is, how big of a threat is Melanie? If she is able to take Melody and do horrible things, Melody has to stop challenging her.

When we get inside the house I have her sit on the couch while I go to the kitchen and pour us drinks. A cup of coke for me and fruit punch for Melody.
"Melody, when you were in the hospital your cousin dropped by. He told me some things that happened to you." Melody nods her head while drinking. I don't think she knows I'm talking about what happened to her when she was four. She looks at me with 'what are you getting at' face expression.
"I know about what happened when you were four." I say to her. She freezes for a minute. She's shocked all the way.

Melody POV

I wasn't expecting her to tell me that. I was expecting when my dad taught me how to shoot a gun and I shot the can right in the middle. Or the time when I tripped and rolled all the way down the stairs when Geo and I were playing bad guys. Not that she knows I got tagged.
"Who--who t-told you that?" That's the only thing that comes out my mouth. I don't know how to feel.
"Geo, he was assuring me that you'll be okay. And how this happened before. Why didn't you tell me?" Angie says putting her arm around me. Cuz I didn't want her to leave. I expected her to leave when I told her that I was a daughter of a drug lord. I should have told her but I never talk about.
"I-I don't know. I'm was scared you judge me." Or leave me. I look at the floor. Angie puts her hand on my back. I flinch really fast cuz her hand was on the F.