United?

Melody's POV
I run and embrace her hug.
"You're dumb, out of all the people in the school you told Germandy. You know he can't keep a secret."
"I know, he told me he told you right now before I walked into my classroom. I saw you walking up here with them and nice try on trying to keep up the act."
"You could've told me. I would have done something sooner. I'm tired of this. Us trying to play a role that we can barely take on. We are going to need to unite the gangs today."
"I'll talk to my dad and you talk to yours after school."
"Done." I say giving her a big ass hug again.

"I'm confused, so you do love me." Alex says pulling me out of my hug with Angie and into his body. Yes I love your dumb self.
"No, I just have deep regards for you." I say putting my arms around his neck. He smirks and leans down.
"Come on, you guys stop it. When we leave this roof no one can see us together." Paco says.
Killer.
"Okay, how about we talk to our parents right now instead of waiting then." I say to Angie.
"Alright then."

I walk into the building first. I have to get Denilson and Ariel before they call my dad saying they couldn't find me. I start running down the stairs. I'm almost to their classroom when I run into someone.
"Sorry." I say as I try to continue my speed walk to their class when the person I bumped into grabs my arm and pulls me back forcefully.
"What the hell!" I say trying to get my arm off of his grip. "Let me go."
"Your the person to cause so much commotion. I wonder what would happen if you disappear." I know his name Edwin. And he's a monster.
"I'm not going to tell you again."
"There's no one on your side. Everyone wants you gone. Why did you come back? Are you dumb or are you just attracted to the dark?" He says pushing me into the wall. He's so close, too close.
"Stop." I say still trying to get out of his grip. "Your making a dangerous move." I say to him.
He smirks, "aww, sounds like something I like."
"Do you like breathing? Because if you touch me you won't be doing that."
"Huh, you make that sound like a promise then a threat." He lets go of my arm.

Exactly pendijo, I knew you were scared. He starts to walk away then he turns back around.
"You think you're the only one who could make promises." He pushes me into the wall and holds me up at his level. I can't reach the floor and my arms are glowing red by how hard to grabbing me. I feel like I'm a foot away from the ground. I shake my head at him when I see Denilson walking in the hallway.
"Pendijo." Is the only thing I can say before Denilson hits him behind the head. Edwin falls and lands on my leg in the process.
"Ouch." Denilson says. "Sorry I came late. I was looking for you all over and when I couldn't find you I was started going back to class and I was going to call your dad when I saw you...Melody don't do that again." He says pushing an unconscious Edwin off of me.

Denilson gently picks me up by my waist. And is holding me up. I look up and see him really concern about my well being. I don't know why, but I just want to look and appreciate him. He catches me looking.
"What?" He says with a smile growing across his face.
"Nothing." I say removing his hands from my waist.
"What are we going to do with him? We can't just leave him here in the hallway."
"Let's put him in the janitors closet."
"Denilson I can't carry him. His ass is huge compared to me."
"You right, umm let me text Ariel to get his ass out here." I nod my head and look at Edwin.

I bend down and notice a faint scar at the bottom of his ear. I actually notice a few scars. I look at Denilson who is watching for teachers. I turn back and look at Edwin who's eyes are barely open.
"Claire?" He reaches up and places his hand gently on my face. I feel bad for him. I want to know who's Claire is. I want to help him.
"Denilson, he's waking up."
"Alright, come on." He says picking me up.
"Wait, what if he has a concussion? We can't just leave him here."
"Melody we have to leave right now. Others are coming." Denilson says pointing to the stairwell.