Shit

Alex POV

"What if Angie doesn't remember her?" I whisper into Paco's ear. He looks at me and shakes his head.

"She has to remember her. They been through so much together that its has to be more than once incident to make one of them forget about the other." Pack says getting ready to follow the rest of the group.

"Aye, why don't you hold on a minute." Melody's dad says to me. I turn around and he gestures for me to take a seat. I sit down, I'm a little nervous. I know if he wanted to he could ooh already had me and Paco killed. Why hasn't he killed us? I don't know. Is he going to kill us? I don't know.

"Both you and your friend has caused a lot of trouble in my parts," he says looking at me with a glare, this is the part where he tells me he's going to kill Paco and me, "I should kill you two. But my daughter cares for one of you. I don't know which one of you it is but once I do. He's going to wish he never laid eyes on her." He says slamming his fist on the table.

I'm gunna die. I'm gunna die. He going to kill me. No, he can't, his daughter cares for me. Just stop thinking horrible thoughts. Let me just hear what he got to say.

"You're the one my daughter cares about, aren't you?" He says looking me into the eye. SHIT. I've been spotted. I don't know what to do. Should I run and go with Melody? Should I yell out her name for her? Should I tell him the truth. The last one is not a good idea. But if telling the truth means a good guy, then he's going to think I'm a good guy for his daughter. Okay, let me get myself mentally ready.

I nod my head slowly, real slowly. Her father jumps up from his chair and over his desk and starts to choke me out. Wait. I wasn't ready. Help. Melody. I can't make out a word his hands are too tight around my throat. The only sound coming out of me is the struggling noise, trying to get air.

"Are you?" He says bringing me back to earth. FUCK. Thank God, I thought that was real. I nod my head.

"But sir. I really don't know how she feels. Sometimes she makes me feel that she likes me and others she makes me feel that she hates me. She confuses me." I say putting my hand over my eyes.

"Just like her mother. Look all you have to know is that if her eyes light up when she sees you or hears your voice or hears your name, she likes you. And because I know that she likes you. I'm not going to kill you. Now, you may go." He says gesturing me to get out his office. Wow her dad is pretty cool.

"Thank you sir." I say as I walk out of his office. Wow, fathers need to be more like Melody's dad. But just because Melody likes me, she doesn't like Paco so why is he going to let him alive. I don't want him to die, but I want to know why he is keeping us alive. There is something missing. Something in the girls life that they haven't discovered yet. I need to find out what is really going on around here.

"Alex." I hear Melody say. Her voice is coming from upstairs where her room is at, I follow her voice. When I walk into her room she is laying on the bed. She looks sound asleep but opens her eyes before I get ready to leave.

"Stay." She says making room for me.

"What about Angie? Didn't you want to see her?" I ask her closing the door.

"I did. She was asleep and yelled at all of us to get out. That she wanted to be alone. I'm just respecting her wishes." She says getting under the cover as I get closer to the bed. I lay down next to her. She pulls the covers over my head and kisses me as soon as my head is under. She starts touching me and moaning which is turning me on. I stop her. Ugh. I don't got a condom. I can barely see her face but I can see a little bit of her features.