Trader?

Melody POV

"Dad, please she need help." I say as Paco carries her to a table. Please don't go. I need you.

"You are going to be okay, you are going to live." I whisper into Angie's ear. I look around and see a my dad making phone calls, while some guys are setting up a bed, and another putting pressure on Angie's wound. Please, hurry. Some of my cousins are going up the stairs and are coming down with hospital equipment. Like a heart monitor.

"Melody, you need to get out the way." Victor says to me. I'm starting to cry while holding Angie's hand.

"I want to help." I say to him.

"You can help by getting out the way. I need to find out if any organs were hit, or if the bullet is traveling." He says putting on some gloves and trying to push me out the way. I'm not going to leave her side.

"Let me go!" I yell as someone throws me over their shoulder and takes me to the couch. I squirming, hoping that who ever is carrying me will drop me. Before the person throws me on the couch, I see they are taking Angie somewhere. I see a doctor walk into the warehouse.

"Stop! I NEED TO BE WITH HER!" I yell trying to get off the couch.

"Look at me and calm down." Denilson says grabbing my face. He looks me in the eye, his eyes start to get watery. He hugs me and starts crying in my arm. I look around to see the other guys have already started crying.

"She can't leave me." I say putting my head in his chest. I don't know why but I'm starting to get mixed emotions. I like Alex a lot. But when I around Denilson I'm not sure anymore. I stopped crying after a few minutes. I need to be strong for Angie, she would have knocked me up side my head if she saw how much crying I was doing. 

30 minutes later   

When the doctor he has a deep conversation with my dad. When the doctor walks out the warehouse, my dad turns at nods for me to come into his office.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked as soon as my dad closed the door. I'm worried, doesn't take a genius to know that.

"Sit." my dad says as calmly as ever. I sit down as quick as possible. 

"The doctor says she will be fine. But before the doctor took out the bullet and patched her up, she had fell into a coma. She might not even remember who you are. She's u--" He says, he says the last part as calmly as he can.

"W-what? She has to remember me. She's the only one that understands me, the only one who was there." I say running out his office and into my room as quickly as possible. I slam my door shut once I reach the room. I run to my bed and start crying. I don't even know what room she is in.

After a few minutes, I turn and look at the ceiling. My dad had the room painted like Gotham City. So, this is literally how my room walls look.

 So, this is literally how my room walls look