Fuck.

Alex POV
I don't know why but I was worried about Melody and Angie coming back. But like is Melody like a boss or something. Cuz she did tell the guy that he took orders from her. What's takin them so long I know me and Paco saw them walk into the house.
--knock knock--
"Who is it." Melody yells.
"It us." I say.
"Denny?" She say back opening the wooden door.
"Nope." Paco says.
He knows that I might like her and honestly, it hurt a little when she called me Denny. But why should I care? They have pictures in the wall together. One of them has him hugging her from the back. Ugh. I think he don't like us cuz of how our encounter went at school. 

"Y'all should tryout." Denilson says, handing us a flier.
"Anyway," he turns to Melody and Angie, "y'all going to our first game, right?"
"Yes. We wouldn't want to miss you guys lose." Melody says.
"She means wins." Angie says.
"Don't lie to them. They suck."
"Melody, you know we can hear you?" Selvin asks.
"Yup."
Alex and I start to laugh. Alex starts to hand the flier.
"We don't do losing." Alex says giving him the flier.

Yeah. We should probably tryout for the team. But that's not important right now.

"What do you want?" Angie says. She sounds like she's crying.
"Angie are you okay? What happened?" Paco yells.
"Look, we can't talk right now." Melody says and closes the wooden door.
Ugh.
"Bro, we got to get inside. I'm worried. I want to know who the hell these girls are. Cuz we can't fall for any girl." Paco says looking around.
"Let's look for an open window." I whisper to Paco.
I got right and he goes left. I found an open window that looks like it leads to a bedroom. If I climb in and they are in the room they'll, idk freak out probably.
"Aye. Come here I found an open window. It leads to the bathroom." Paco says waving at me to go to where he at.
"Alright. Let's go."

I give Paco a boost because he can't pull himself up. I, on the other hand can pull myself up.
"You need help?" Paco says.
"No. Closed the bathroom door so, that they won't hear us."
"Right.
Once I am in the bathroom I close the blinds.
"If I had a chance to do this all over again. I would do it exactly the same." I hear Melody shout.
"You would leave me in the dark!" Angie shouts back.
"No, your not understanding are you. I didn't tell you to protect you. It was the truth or protection. And I would lie to you again if it means you will be okay."
"Melody, I understand. But now you got to tell me everything. Okay."
"Fine. Just don't be mad. Or scared after. Cuz none of this that's happening to me. None of this is my fault."

What the hell is she talking about? What's not her fault? What does she have to protect Angie from?

Paco POV
"Nigga, what you think she talking about?" I ask Alex.
"Shut up or they will spot us." Alex says trying to cover my mouth.

"Okay start from the beginning." I hear Angie say.
"A few months ago I got picked up just like we were today. I was walking home. Remember the day I was supposed to sleep over but then something happened and I went home."
"Yeah, I remember."
"Yeah. I never went home that day. I got picked up. I was so scared. We went to the same warehouse we went to today. They had planned a meal for me. They sent the text message. I met my dad and most of my tios. My dad took me to the same office we were in today and told me that I couldn't tell no one he was alive. I couldn't tell no on that I was the daughter of a drug lord and gang leader. He told me that if I told you the truth you can die. If I didn't tell you nothing I would be protecting you. Then he had a guy drop me off at home. I asked my mom about it and she told me everything. I got so mad that I grabbed some clothes and came here. I guess my mom knew I was coming here cuz when I got here your mom explained to me that they didn't tell me to protect me. And that we shouldn't tell you to protect you."

Damn. Melody is basically a princess around here. That's fucken awesome.
"Paco, someone's coming, come on." Alex says getting into the tub to hide and waving at me.
He pulls the shower curtain.
"This too much." Angie says opening the bathroom door.
"Babe, are you still mad at me." Melody yells from the living room.
"No. Just give me time to process this."
"Okay."
"I'm gonna take a shower."

Fuck. What a great fucken hiding space Alex.
I look at Alex as we hear the door close. I know Alex is thinking what I'm thinking. FUCK.
Angie is, I believe getting undressed. When she opens the curtain she is in a bra and underwear. Got to give it to her she fine.
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Angie yells looking for towel.
"Angie get behind me!" Melody yells. Angie runs out the bathroom and into a bedroom.
"We should get out of here." Alex says getting out the tub.
Alex walks out the bathroom but freezes. I get out the tub to see why he stopped.

"Paco don't come out." Alex says to me.
"What the fuck are y'all doing here." Melody says.
"We just want to check on y'all. We mean no harm."
Why the hell he talking as if he talk to an alien? All slow and shit. I walk out the door. And freeze.
Question is answered.