Chapter I

"Hi , Jennie ! At Jisoo again ?" Heoyeon asked me "Yes , It's impossible for me not to come" I said , simple , letting a fake smile on my face...

I walk to the elevator and press the button to the fifth floor , where your room is , as I joined in , the smell of antibiotics has hit my noustrils very bad ,  but I'm starting to get along with it , coming here everyday...

"Hi , Babe , did you miss me ?" I asked you , but I know you can't reply.. "I bought you , your favorites flowers ! And I have new things to tell you"

As I expected , you didn't reply , so I took my chair and went next to you , holding your hand , but not too strong "I have new songs to show you"

I become starlet when the door opened "Good morning , miss Kim !" The doctor greeted me " Good morning , Mr Bong ! How's my baby feeling ?" I asked him , looking at her , petting her leg "The same... Nothing new for now miss..." I looked down at you , while he was speaking , I turned around to face the window , while he was giving you , your medicine...

You didn't know what's wrong , right ? I will tell you...

FlashBack

I unlocked the door "I'm Home ! Jisoo ? Lisa ? Chaeng ?" I asked while I was getting of my shoes and went into my slippers "Jennie..." Lisa went next to me , putting her hand on my shoulders "Jennie...Jisoo , J-Jisoo , is in the hospital..." My world just crashed , I dropped my bag on the floor , I looked at Lisa , Chaeng was coming from her room too , walking next to me and give me a hug " W-What ?" I asked while my eyes were full with tears "Jennie , someone stabbed her , she's in the hospital..." I looked again at them , being in a big panic , I run to my shoes and put them on , then with tears in my eyes , I wanted to get out of the house , going to my car , but somebody was holding my waist , without letting me to go "Jennie , no...We are going tomorrow morning..." I tried to move again , but Lisa and Chaeng were holding my hands , without letting me to step out of the apartment "No ! I need to go and see her , now !" "Jennie , please calm down ! We can't go now , she's in the surgery room , Nayeon is with her , she's updating us with everything ! " Chae said , closing the door "CHAE-YOUNG ! let me to go , I need to see her now ! Move ! Now ! Move ! I screamed at them , as Lisa got scared knowing what I can do when I'm mad , and Chaeng has open the door "Okay...but we are coming with you !"

We walked into the hospital , Lisa was talking with the doctor , asking for the room that she is in , as I find out , I run to the elevator then into her room , I didn't cry , I didn't want her to see me crying , I know she wants me to be strong !

FlashBack Eng

As this images become in my head again , I started to cry and I moved from her bed to the window "I'm sorry , Jisoo ! I know you don't want to see me having a breakdown right here , right now ! But I miss you Jisoo ! I miss so much ! " I said walking to her bed , putting into my knees and my head on her hand , letting the tears to fall down wetting her hand ! I don't really want her to see me having a breakdown right here , but I just can't anymore ! I didn't eat and sleep for days ! I still think that she is gonna woke up ! I know this ! But now , in this room , I can hear just her heart monitor beating and my sobs...

,,I know you'll be good angel ! Im keeping my trust !,,

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys ! Well..this book is the volume two of Forbidden Love , you'll get this after more chapters , as I said , I'm back with a new book and an another one is coming soon ! Stay tuned guys ! Ps: if you're new and you didn't read , Forbidden Love | JenSoo I recommend to you to read it , then recome at this book so you'll get the story complete !