Chapter III

Today , as the first day that I'm the CEO , I was very busy , I could hear everyone saying that I'm too Young , but I don't care , I know that you're happy for me and you're supporting me ! But something else happened , an unknown number has call me...

"Hello ? Miss Jennie ?" he asked , having kinda of a happy voice "Yes ? It's me" I was scared , I didn't know what he wanted to say "Miss , im officer Park , the one that has the case about Miss Jisoo , we have the results of the test , it's seems that is possible for the miss Jisoo to not be stabbed by someone , as we didn't have any clues or fingertips , we decided to interrogate you and your friends , as you all four live together.." that was getting me into a shock , they didn't find nothing ?? "Yes , of course , Tonight after eight it's okay ? I mean , I'm getting out of the work at six , then I'm going at the hospital and Probably at eight I'm gonna be home !" "Okay , miss , we will meet after eight at your apartment ! Good bye" "... goodbye..."

I wasn't expecting them to not find nothing or fingertips , as I could finish my assignments for today , I run out at half past six and went at you , of course buying your favourites flowers , I told you everything that he told...

"Is true ? You weren't stabbed by someone ? Then how ? What happened ?" I know that you can't answer me , but Im very confused...

I stayed a lot at you , not that much that I'm staying often , but I as you know , I need to go and talk to them , as I join our apartment they were already there , staying with Chaeng at the table , Lisa was making Tea "I'm sorry I'm a bit late , the traffic isn't lite at all" "It's okay , miss Kim ! He is my nephew , he's a cop too and he's helping me with case !" I greeted mr.Park's nephew with a head moving , while I walked next to Lisa to help her with the cups "So..What's the problem Mr.Park ?" Chaeng asked while she was taking the cups from Lisa's hands "Well...we think that the one who stabbed miss. Kim is herself , as we find just her fingertips on the knife " "But why she would do that ? I think she has put her hands in the knife to get it out and by mistake she covered the criminals fingertips , or he was wearing gloves" I said , while I sit next to Lisa who was petting my back "I don't think miss , something is wrong here...we need to find out fast , if it's a killer , then we need to find him or her quickly "

They started to interrogate us , after , I saw Chaeng and Mr Park's Nephew exchanging number , but I didn't care , I went inside my room and I started to look at my works for tomorrow , even if it's late , I still need to finish this assignment for tomorrow and I have no more time !

"Park Chae-Young ! Why did you accept his offer ? Why did you give him your phone number ?" I could hear Lisa screaming , I'm sure she's jealous "Lisa , calm down , Probably his gonna help us and his uncle with this case !" I like that Chae is chill in sistuations like this and I mean she's chill in every situation "Oh really ? How , inviting you on a date ? Wh-wait ! Where are you going ? Chae-Young !" Why is she still screaming at this hour ?! "Lalisa , everytime I'm talking with a guy or even a girl , if it's not Jennie you're getting jealous and you're starting to interrogate me ! You know very well that I'm loyal to you , so please stop making a jealousy scene everytime ! I'm sleeping in my room this night ! Good night , Lisa !" Then she spanked that ass door..

As I'm amused of this two girls , I walked next to my door and open it a bit , so I could hear what are they saying more clearly "Chaennie ! I'm sorry , okay ? Please ! Forgive me !" Lisa was slowly Petting Chaeng's door with her thumb , leaning against to it , as I open the door more and I lean against the wall next to Lisa too , Chae wasn't answering "Babe ! I'm sorry ! Please forgive me ! I know you love me ! Chae ! Please..." Lisa was whispering , As she saw Chaeng wasn't Responding , she turned around and let her body to slide against the door , putting her hands on her face , facing the floor...

"are you gonna stay here all night ?" She asked me , still with her hands on her face "Are you gonna cry after Chae all night ?" "Yes.." "Oh ! C'mon Lisa , I'm sure she isn't mad ! But she's right , you're doing a lot of jealousy scenes !" I said sitting next to her and put my arm around her shoulders , comforting her..

"Thank you , Jennie ! Now go to sleep , tomorrow you have work..." Lisa said to as she hugged me "I'm not going to sleep if you aren't going !" I said while I help her to get up..

She hugged me again "You know...Jisoo is lucky to have someone like you..." "YA ! LISA IS MINE ! " Chae screamed from her room , she opened the door and took Lisa's hand , dragging her inside her dorm , at this reaction , I laughed and went into the bathroom to take a bath , then went to sleep...

,, It's was a full day for me and a very busy one , Im not gonna forget to tell event tho..."