Chapter XIII

Lisa's POV

I woke up with someone's foot into my stomach , of course , it's was Jennie's foot "J-Jisoo !" She said while moving again , I was holding my stomach , while she was shaking , sweating and moving on the bed , she pushed down Chae , making her to scream.."H-How ?"she said again , I pushed her head against my chest , petting it...

"What's wrong with her ?" Chae asked she touch her shoulder that she fell on it "Probably a nightmare about Jisoo again , who knows , calm down Jennie.." I said kisisng her forehead , Chae was rubbing Jennie's leg , while she was side hugging her too "Why do you need to leave ? Why did you let me here ? " She said while Squishing me , I let out a groan , cause I couldn't breath , Chae laughed at her reaction...

"I feel like a mom" I said while rubbing Jennie's head "Then I'm the dad" Chae said smirking "Na-ah ! I'm the Oppa here !" "The be" she said while touching my tights , I pushed her hand , she looked down blushing "Chae...you know that I will accept it , but it's a child next to us !" I said pointing to Jennie "A child ? She's older than us !" She said I shh-ed her the she started to laugh

Jennie started to move again , breathing hard "Keep calm , Jennie , we are here" I said taking her again into a hug "I'm wondering what's she's dreaming..." Chae said while she saw hugging Jennie's Waist "I guess we will find out in the morning..." Suddenly Jennie moved on her back , she opened her eyes widely taking a deep breath and sat up , she started to cry , I looked worried at her then I sat up too , she hugged me quickly , starting to cry , as Chae-Young put her legs around us and hugging us two..

"I-i saw her !" She said , getting out of my embrace "Her who ?" Chae asked as she was holding Jennie's shoulders "J-Jisoo" I opened my eyes and mouth wide , while Chae-Young takes a deep breath covering her mouth looking scared..

Jennie got up , turning the light as she walked to Jisoo's bookshelf "Jennie , what are you do-" Chae tried to say "shut up !" She said as she dragged out all the books from Jisoo's bookshelf , she took out a big box , put it on the ground and open it , we walked next to her sitting on the floor , She got out a paper , as she started to read it out loud

"Hey Jendukie ! It's me Jisoo , I guess if you're reading this you find it , I'm a good hider , eh ?
Anyway , I'm here to tell you what really happened to me and I hope that when you're reading this , you're next to Chae-Young-Ah and Lisa-ah , cause i want them to read it too !
You see , a lot have a happened since you started to work , I know , I helped you to learn cause I know you wanted to be the CEO as you need to have a big test to got there and I hope you took it !
Everything started with my parents , that day , I went home , so me , Unnie , Dad and Mom went to Busan , I invited you too, but you we're busy , and I didn't want to bother you too much , when I got home , I heared my dad saying that he hates me and that he wish that I never birth , my mom was agreeing with him , but Unnie wasn't there , as you know she wasn't in that house anymore , of course , I started to cry , I run back home , Lisa and Chaeng weren't there as Chaeng is working with you and Lisa was at school , I...started to think that you don't love me as I took the knife and stab myself , into my room...I'm sorry , I know that Probably right know you're crying reading this...but , don't cry for me , even if there up , I will always be there for you and protect you and take care of you and the girls...
Here I have let's you my necklace , that you know was a gift from me at our 1st year anniversary ! Do you still know ? The necklace with JenSoo ? Soo at me and Jen at yours ? I have let you a lot of things that I love very much , but not that much as I love you ! Don't forget , take care of Our doggies and the girls ! I'm sure they are missing me , but you very bad , don't waste your time crying for me ! I will always be there , next to you , even if you can't see !
   With love , your Babe , Jisoo ! " She started to cry again , as she picked up a little red box where it's was the necklace with Soo , she got out the park with Soo , putting at hers , completing the Jen with Soo making JenSoo , then she got out a ring , exactly like hers , that was writing on it ,,Together Forever,, after she got out a pikachu stuffed animal doll , as she cried bad , we hugged her as she was giving her soul out..