chapter XV

The weeks passed since Jisoo isn't there with them anymore , Everything looks to be good , it looks , but it isn't , Jennie is faking all the happiness that she's having , as Lisas and Chae-Young's Relationship is getting better and better by day , today as Chaeng is working and Lisa is at her parents house , Jennie was feeling like she can't take this anymore..

All this day , she cried , and she wrote a letter for the girls , as she took a look at the clock for the final time , it's was showing that it's fice o'clock in the afternoon "It's late..." She said after she took a hand of sleeping pills , as she waited for the girls to arrive home , holding the paper in her hands that were getting sweaty , laying down in the her bed...

The first that arrived home was Chaeng , as she knows Lisa isn't home and Jennie was alone , she was scared , she has calld Jennie every hour , but the older didn't answer , she got home into a rush "Jennie ? Nini ? Are you home ?" She said while looking into the kitchen , picking up Kuma , as she decided to walk into Jisoo's room , but Jennie wasn't there , just abig mess "What this girl did ?" She asked herself while she was putting Kuma down and she started to pick up some somethings that were everywhere into the room , after she entered Jennie's room..

Where she find her laying on the bed breathless "J-Jennie !" She screamed as she started to run to her , shaking Jennie , she got fast her phone out of the pocket as she called an ambulance fast , the hospital wasn't that far from them , so the ambulance should be fast at their apartment , after she called Lisa..

"Hello ?" Lisa said calm , cause she didn't know what's happening "L-lisa !" Chaeng said as her voice was trembling "Chae-Youngie ? Are you okay ?" "L-Lisa ! Js-Jennie , tried to suicide !" Chaeng said as her voice was trembling very bad , her tears didn't stop "WHAT ?" Lisa yelled over the phone "I-im scared , I c-called the ambulance" Chaeng said while wipping her tears away "I'm gonna be at the hospital in thirty , ok ? Stay calm and be there for her , bye Chae" Lisa said closing the call fast..

After the ambulance arrived at their apartment , they took Chaeng with them as she was waiting for the doctors to come out of Jennie's salon , her tears didn't stop dropping , as Lisa tried her best to come there  as fast she could and when finally she arrived , she was gretted me Chae-Young that was crying her soul out , she started to hug her , as she was wipping her tears too , the doctor came out of Jennie's salon...

"Girls.." the doctor said as them got up from their seats "Is she okay ? Please tell us that she's okay !" Chaeng said as she tried her best to not cry "Ladies , you're very lucky and she's very lucky too , that overdose can kill someone , she's very lucky.." Lisa smiled at Chae-Young "We can see her , doctor ?" Lisa asked " Of course , but now she's sleeping , she's gonna woke up probably tomorrow morning , but she's gonna be good !"

The youngers walked into the salon , standing next to the bed , as Chae-Young  Remember the paper that Jennie was having into her hands , she took it out of her bag, handing it to Lisa "Dear Friends , I'm sorry for doing this , even if I tried to look more happier this days , you need to know that I'm not how you see me , I really miss Jisoo and that's killing me , so I decided to do it faster , please forgive.."