Chapter XVI

In the morning , as they were all still into the salon , Lisa couldn't sleep all night , and nobody is blaming her , standing in a chair , and not a really comfortable one , as Chae-Young is sleeping with the head on the bed , sitting on an another chair , next to Jennie's bed..

Lisa was very tired , as Chae-Young snoring was keeping her up too , she was ready to close her eyes as someone started to speak "Chae ? Lisa ?" A girl asked , as Lisa has open her eyes again , looking to Jennie's direction , seeing her awake "What happened ?" She asked as she didn't know anything "What do you mean ? You tried to kill yourself , if Chae wasn't there at the right time..." Lisa said yawing , closing her eyes again , she could hear Jennie sobbing "W-Why didn't you let me die ?" She said , her voice was trembling "Why didn't you let me die ?" She asked again , but this time raising her voice up..

"W-What's with this noise ! Jennie ! " Chae said fast , pulling herself out of the chair , hugging Jennie , she didn't response to Chae-Young hug "How we could do that , Jennie ? Why didn't you asked for our help ?" Lisa started to scold the older , but Jennie just grinned "Help ? I don't need anyone's help , I need Jisoo ! I need her next to me to feel my life complete !" Jennie screamed at them , as Chae-Young broked the hug and run next to Lisa "No , Jennie ! You need help ! It isn't normal ! You should say to us how you feel , you aren't making us worried , we just want to help you , but you aren't letting us to do nothing , you're to harsh with yourself ! Think at us , at your parents ! If something was happening , do you know what was on your parents souls ? On us ? Did you ever know how much it's hurts for us ? We have already lose Jisoo , why do we need to lose you too ? " Lisa started to speak to the older , why letting out tears that couldn't being kept anymore...

Jennie just kept looking down , feeling guilty , but inside she knows she's gonna try again...but what Lisa said , has make her to think what should she do "I know you're feeling guilty , but you don't have for what..we are next to you , and we know how hard is for you Jennie , she was the love of your life , but you need to move on , you need to know that we love you , and we need you next to us , as you need us but you don't want to be honest with yourself...please , stop hurting yourself , for us.." Chae-Young said as she was comforting Lisa "You don't know what's on Lisa's soul , you are like a sister for her , Jennie , she is admiring you very much and it's destroying her..." She said again , as Lisa leave the room..
Chae moved slowly next to Jennie , as she sat down , next to the corner of the bed , looking through her phone , then she showed it to Jennie , a bunch of messages from Lisa at 3 am all this days..

"Chae , I know you don't want to speak with me , for my jeaulosy scenes , but I'm very scared for Jennie , please... answer me - Lisa "

" Chae-Young , I'm scared , I can hear Jennie crying...And I can't stop crying too , I feel so bad - Lisa "

"Chaeng , What if Jennie is gonna try something that my mind doesn't want to accept ? I'm really scared right now.. - Lisa "

"Where are you every night that I need you ? I can't stand anymore to hear her crying , I'm trying to be strong for her , but I think I can't anymore - Lisa "

"Please Chae...Why every night you aren't responding me , I know that I have hurt you , but please...just comfort me , just one message saying that everything is gonna be alright is enough.. - Lisa "

"I can hear Jennie screaming and Crying again , I didn't move from her door , please Chae , answer , or open up your door and let's help her , my makeup is all ruined and I'm shaking , it's hurts so much to see her like this ! We need to help our Unnie - Lisa "

"you see..even if me and Lisa weren't speak for like moths , every night that you were crying , she heared you and she was crying too , it's hurts her so much to see you like this Jennie....and me either , I'm trying to look strong , but I'm not , I'm really tired of all of this too , but you see me making what you did ? " Jennies's eyes were full with tears , but none of them tried to get out , she just pushed Chae-Young's phone out of her face "You try to avoid , is hurting you seeing Lisa like that , eh ? After we started to talk again , do you how many breakdowns she was having ? She was even Woking up in the middle of the night , coming into my room , letting all out... , But this isn't gonna help you NiNi..."