Chapter II

Another day , with the same ritual , coming from work as fast as I can , go home , make to Lisa and Chaeng food , of course , feed the dogs , then start walking to the hospital...I'm getting really bored of this ritual , as you know I'm trying to come at you as fast I can ! I don't even bother to change from my formal suit for the work...

"Hey , Jennie , For Jisoo here ?" HeoYeon asked me again "Of course ! And bring new flowers too !" I smiled at her "Jisoo is having a lot of guests today !" I looked at her confused ! Then she waved at me , sign to me that I need to go inside !

Same elevator , same music , same agitated breath that I'm having when I'm coming into your ,,new house,, ! But this time I hear a girl being inside with her ,,Do you think she's gonna be good ?" That voice asked and the other one answered her ,, Let's hope so , without her , Jennie is breaked ! I haven't seen her or talk to her for a while , but I hear from Chaeng that she is doing very bad"

I joined them without looking who is I closed the door and saw Nayeon with Chae-Young next to her bed "Jennie ? It's been a long time since I didn't saw you..." Nayeon has said , looking down , while Chae-Young has come next to me and she hugged me "I know , I didn't been able to see you guys..."

They have stay with me , but I wanted to stay with you , just with you so they went out , finally , I put my head in the bed , facing it , holding your hand and petting it with my thumb "Jisoo ! I have something to tell you" while I was having a smile on my face and a grin got out , I started to speak "Do you still know that you helped me to learn for the company ? So I could take the test to become the CEO ? I have Taken it ! Im the new CEO since Tomorrow ! Thank you , Angel ! Without your help , I couldn't make it ! " I took your hand and kiss it , even you smell like medicine , but I don't mind , I need to be honest I miss your smile , your voice , those eyes that you're losing into them...I sighed , letting my back to lean against the chair "you know , you're birthday is coming soon , again , but this time , without you next to me...I promise , when you're Woking up , we are gonna travel the world and do what you want for the rest of our lifes ! " You don't know how much I want to hear your husky voice ! Saying that you're proud of me , that you love me ! Starting to jump with me in the room , being happy , singing and walking home together ! "I love you Jisoo , don't forget ! I will support you and trust you for the rest of my life , Just..woke up and let's go home together babe ! Please..."

Jisoo's POV

"Just...Woke up and let's go home together babe ! Please..." Oh Jennie...I'm so sad that I can't move from here ! I can hear you , but I can't move my body , I can't open my eyes , I can't speak and I'm so happy that you are the new CEO ! I'm so happy for you , but I can't show it ! What is hurting me the most is that I can't be there for you , I can't be the shoulder that you lean on when you're crying , I can't see your smile , but I can hear your voice , I can hear you Singing for me ! "I will wait for you Jisoo , I will wait for you to woke up and we will go together home babe , we will marry someday ! Living in a big house , just us and our Dogs ! I said to you that Dalgom misses you ? He's staying into your bed and crying , he doesn't eats...I tried to take him into my room , with Kuma and Kay , but he isn't staying there , she crying at the door to go into your room , so I moved there with my dogs and , he's not the only one who is missing you , ChiChoo , we all miss you ! But the most...Me and your Parents..."

I'm so sorry Jennie that I did that ! But you didn't know what's happened to me ! I want to woke up too ! But I can't...I'm so sorry... 

,, I'm sorry Jennie , I promise I will try to get ready how fast I can ! ,,

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys , well...I can say that this book is very sad , even if I'm the one who is writing it , I'm literally crying at every word !