Chapter XVIII (part I)

Chaeng was finally at the salon door with Lisa , she was crying her soul out , but finally , after a long wait , one of the nurses came out , she wasn't having a happy face , but she was more serious than sad , more sad than Happy "Miss Manoban and Miss Park , Miss Kim is...deceased..." As the nurse got out of her mouth this words , Chae-Young wided her eyes , tears falling as Lisa was holding Chae-Young's shirt , wetting it , destroying it with makeup...She started to cry too , as they could go inside into Jennie's salon...

Chae-Young was holding Jennie's hand , sobbing "W-Why ? W-why d-did you did t-that ?" She asked the breathless body in front of her , but if course , she didn't got any response , Lisa was still crying next to Jennie's bed , Chae-Young tried to calm her , but it didn't work , as she expected knowing how much Lisa was admiring Jennie...

"Lisa" Chae-Young tried to speak with her , but if course Lisa didn't want to talk with someone "L-let m-me , C-Chae , i-i don't want to t-talk with anyone " she said as she was choking with Tears , Chae-Young didn't know how to help her , cause Lisa wasn't that easy to calm down , she tried to go and hug her , but Lisa pushed her away...as Jennie was resting , Chae-Young called her parents , Jennie's parents and told them about what happened...