Chapter VII

Jennie's POV

"Jennie ? Kim Jennie ?" I heard somebody calling my name "Miss , are you okay ?" I looked at my secretary that was having a lot of papers into her hands "Yes , I'm okay ChaeLin , I'm just...tired , that's all" she knows already that I'm lieing..."Miss Jennie , you're not okay , let me help you with this papers..." She said putting them down "No , it's okay ChaeLin , I don't need help"

"you need , I know it's hard Jennie , Look , today I will walk you to the hospital and then when you want to go home , I will drive you there too , you're to tired to drive , so it's better for you " she said as she took a half of the paper and walk to her table..

I accepted her offer as i trust her , she's the only one that that I started to get close , of course , im living with Chae , so it's impossible for me not to trust her , but ChaeLin is like a mother to me...as soon we finished she drived me at you Hyoyeon greeted me again "Hi Jennie ! " She said happy as she continued in looking into the monitor "Hi HyoYeon , she's my secretary , ChaeLin !" The greeted each other with a bow , then I took ChaeLin hand and we walked to the elevator , as I got in I started to breath hard , she saw that and she started to let my back , while she was taking the bag from my hands , I put my back against the wall and I closed my eyes , waiting for the elevator to arrive at the floor , then we walked into your room , as she has put my bag down on the table , I dragged one of the chairs next to you bed , I sit on it and grab you hand..

"Beautiful , she's ChaeLin , my secretary , I wanted you to meet her , ChaeLin she's Jisoo " I said while I maked her sign to take a chair and to stay next to me.."She's very beautiful , I'm sure that you're a lucky person.." ChaeLin said while she petted my back "I am , ChaeLin , I'm very lucky , having her , but I don't like her into this condition , I really miss this baby" I said looking at your heart monitor "But for now , I can only hear her heart beat and mine too" I said while facing her , she was having a smile on her face..

We stayed in silence for sometime , while I decided to sing you something , your favourite song , I asked ChaeLin to sing with me , at start , she was shy , but then she slayed with her voice , a very beautiful one , exactly like yours , but yours is the most beautiful one that I've ever heard !

"I'm having a very bad condition Jisoo , But I'm trying to stay strong for you , is good that I have somebody that is listening me , but I don't like that you're silent , I miss your voice "