Chapter V

In this morning , I woke up with Lisa screaming again at Chae-Young , I don't know what's happening but since you aren't here , this girls started to fight barely everyday !

I tried to cover my ears with my pillow but I could still hear them "What do you mean ? See this text ,, You're like an Angel Chae !,, Oh wait ! Let me see your answer ,,Haha , thank you Jimin ! But I'm not the angel here , the angel is you ! Heart emoticon,, Do you say this isn't flirt " I could hear Lisa screaming , this girls really want me to kill both of them , right ? "Why are you looking through my messages , eh ? It isn't flirt , we are just very close , that's all ! " Of course , Chaeng is more relaxed then Lisa , I don't want to get in this , but for me..it's sounds like cheating..." This isn't flirt ? Are you in kindergarten and you don't know what it is ? Why are you doing this to me , Chae ? You know how much I love you ?" I couldn't hear nothing more than Lisa opening her door and close it with Hulk's force , while Chaeng was Sobbing...

As I know this isn't gonna get well soon ,  I went out from my room , facing Chae , that was on the couch , looking at photos with her and Lisa , sobbing "Chae-" I couldn't finish my word while she decided to intrerupt me "Let me alone Jennie , I don't want to speak with nobody.." I didn't want to say something more , so I decided to see what's Lisa doing...

I tried to open her door , but it's locked , then I knocked , I could hear Lisa's voice trembling "Leave ! If you're Jennie then let me alone , if you're Chae-Young go at your Jimin to comfort you !"

I don't know how to help this girls , since the day that guy , Jimin has come in our lives with his Uncle , their relationship is getting worst and I'm very worried about them...

I didn't know what to do with this girls , so I contacted Chae-Young and Nayeon to come at you , so we can speak all four about this..they come fast , I was sitting next to you , holding you fragile hand , while Nayeon was sitting opposite me and Chae-Young was in my right..

"Girls , something is happening between Lisa and Chaeng and I don't know how to solve it" I said while facing you , petting your hand with my thumb " What do you mean Jennie ?" Nayeon asked , she seems worried.. "Chaeng and A guy that has come with the officer one day are very close and Lisa seems Jealous , this morning , Lisa took Chaeng's phone and she looked through it , she saw that they were flirting.." I said , this time moving my look between you , Nayeon and this tiger next to us..

"If I was Lisa , I was having the same reaction tho.." Chae Said , facing me "I know , same , but...She is loyal to Lisa , or she was ?" I faced Nayeon who seems to be in her thoughts "Jennie , did you try to speak with them ?" She asked "Yes , but they don't want to speak...Lisa has locked herself into her room , she doesn't want to speak and Chipmunk is taking all the couch while she's crying and she's looking at photos with Her and Lisa.." I said , this time taking up your hand and place in on my cheek.. "what did you say the name of that guy is ?" Nayeon asked , putting her hands on my lap "Something with Ji , I think...Jimin..yeah..I think this was his name !" I said , holding her hands "this name isn't giving any hints.."

,, I know you want to help us finding out what's the problem , but you need to relax and get good soon ! Jisoo , I love you ,,