Chapter XI

Lisa's POV

After we find out about Jisoo's condition , we couldn't stop crying , as we tried to stay strong for Jennie , dear... she's broken , we needed to go home Jisoo's mother wants to take her daughter home , but tomorrow we will go home at Them , Now , it's quarter past eleven in night and Jennie is still crying..

"It's gonna be okay Jennie.." Chaeng said while she was hugging Jennie "N-no , i-i wan-nt t-to die !" She said while crying , I don't know about others , but I'm really scared "Jennie don't speak like this , please... Everything is gonna be good" Chaeng is still trying to calm her down , I couldn't say nothing , I was all shaking and trembling...

We have let Jennie a bit single on the couch , while I took Chaeng's hand and walk with her in the kitchen "Chae-Youngie , I'm scared.." I said while I was holding my tears with all my force "I know , Lisa , me too , how I could be so dumb ? I should be next to her all this time.." she said while she was sliding on the wall "Don't speak like this you ! Is good that you're here now , if not then but now , is still good" I said while hugging her "are you okay if I will sleep with her this night ?" I said while holding Chaeng's chin with two fingers , she nodded "You know..I'm sorry , can you forgive me ?" She said fluttering her eyes "Of course Chipmunk , now let's go , I don't want to make her wait to much" I said smilling while helping her to get up..

We opened slowly the door seeing Jennie next to the window wall , looking up "now you're there , angel ? Why did you let me here ? My little Angel , are you gonna keep protecting me ? Are you gonna love me the same ? Are you gonna help me with my problems ? Are you still proud of me ? I have so many things to ask , bunny , I thought we are gonna go home together , but it's seems that I'm alone again..."(waa...am I the only one who's crying right now ? : Author note)

Jennie was still looking up , while I walked next to her and hugged her from behind , she doesn't Looking uncomfortable with it , but she sad , we all can see this , she's broken and her heart too , she turned around to hug me and Chae-Young hugged us two.."We are here for you Jennie...now let's go to sleep , we are very busy tomorrow.." she nodded at my words , then I took her hand , but she took it out of mine , I decided to walk into my room , while Chae-Young was staying behind us , I maked a sign to Jennie to come in , but she didn't want to..

"I don't want to..I want to sleep in Jisoo's room , alone..." she said while facing the floor "Are you sure Nini ?" Chae-Young asked while she was petting Jennie's shoulders , she nodded , as I guided Jennie to JiSoo's room , then I walk in mine , I went into the bathroom to take a shower , or a bath I could say as I stayed more than 30 minutes...

As I went out to change cause I was single and I didn't bothered to take clothes with me , I heard someone Knocking on the door "Wait a bit!" I said while putting my pants on "Come in !" I said while trying to book my bra , it's was Chae "Lisa- What are you doing ??!" She turned around facing the wall "Oh c'mon , isn't like it's the first time you're seeing me like this..you have saw more naked that this , now come here and help me hook it !" She turned around smirking coming to me "So what's up ?" I said while I let her to hook it "Jennie is scared to sleep alone , as she begged me to ask if we can sleep with her , done !" She said then she handed me the t-shirt "Thank you , Okay , are we gonna sleep all three there ?" "Yes , are you okay with that ?" She asked while facing the floor "Hey , of course i am ! If my baby is with me , I'm very good " I said while kissing her forehead...

"I'm older than you..." She said trying to look mad "With 2 months ! Isn't that much ! " I said while opening my door "Yeah , but it's means for me ! That means I'm the older and you need to listen to me !" She said while she hugged my waist letting her head on my shoulder while walking "Keep dreaming , Chae , Keep dreaming " I said as she chuckled..

We walked in and saw Jennie in her pijamas staying in the middle of the bed , hugging Jisoo's pikachu stuffed doll looking at her nails "Unnie ? Are you ready to sleep ?" I asked as she looked at me , she nodded while petting the empty spaces next to her , I have sit in her right side and Chaeng left side "Are you sure that you want me to stay ?" Chae asked Jennie "Yes , I want to stay with you two , the only people I'm still having right now next to me.." she said while laying down on the bed , then she touched our shoulder , pinning us down "Is a problem if I'm hugging you while sleeping ? " She asked me "No , you can hug her , if she wants , stay how you want Jennie !" Chae saying before me , after we smiled at eachother , she mounted a thank you to her as she hugged me , she did moved a lot , but she finally stopped after some minutes, with her legs on me and her head on Chae's stomach , as we have stayed all in this bed..