Chapter XIV

3rd persons POV

In the morning , the girls got ready , waliing to Jisoo's parents house where her mother took her daughter for funeral , it's wasn't that late , so they were the only one there , but the girls were looking at her parents with anger , Knowing that it's all theirs fault , the one that was having the worsted condition from there , was , of course , Jennie...

She was trying her best to hold her tears , as she succed , but when she was seeing Jisoo's parents faces , she tried to shut up , but the anger and the hurt that she has been through , couldn't stop her anymore "You're happy to see your daughter like this ?" She asked , as her mother stopped from what she was doing , just to look at Jennie "W-What do you mean , Jennie-ah ?" Jisoo's mother asked , but she couldn't get out of Jennie mouth just a grin "What do I mean ? You think that she didn't hear when you were saying how much you hate her ? How you wish she wasn't born ?" Jennie said again , this time , the youngers were looking at Jennie surprised , as Lisa tried to make her to shut up , by dragging her from that place , but Jennie stopped...

"W-We never-" Jisoo's dad or step dad we can say , tried to speak , but again Jennie's was fast "Shut up , you aren't even her father to speak about her...did you know how much she loved you two ? She did this because of you...it's all your fault ! " Jennie started to cry , while her mouth was speaking without her permission , she buried her head into Chaeng's Shoulder , Lisa was petting her back , the front door opened , as a lot of people joined them..

Jennie was standing next to Jisoo , holding her hand , Chae-Young was next to her , side hugging her , holding Lisa's hand , as Lisa was crying , a lot of people got next to them , around Jisoo , but they needed to leave after some hours , here was Jisoo's sister too , but Jennie didn't want to speak with her , even if she's not having any fault , They speaked with Nayeon and the others too , but as Twice is leaving in Japan , they couldn't be here , next to Jennie and the girls ! Later they needed to leave , as Lisa needs to start to get ready for the final exam and Jennie and Chae needed to went at work..

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys , I know it's late , but I was busy today , anyway , I think I started to get new ideas for new books , so..stay tuned ! Anyway , after this book , I'm gonna try to work with two-three books at the same time , so... Whaiting