Chapter X

Lisa's POV

As Jennie runned out of the apartment I changed bad glances with Chae-Young , I tried to run after Jennie but I don't have any idea where she can be , her phone is home , so I don't have how to call her , I went into the parking lot to watch for her car , but it isn't here , then I decided to run in her favourite park , but she isn't there , or I didn't finded her , I called Tzuyu but she said Jennie isn't at her dorm , as even if asked Nayeon if she knows , but she was confused exactky like me..

Finally , after two-three hours of searching I went at the hospital at Jisoo and find her there "Jennie ! I was so scared ! here you are !" I said as I run towards her to hug her , but she pushed me away "I can't anymore Lisa , I feel like everything is running down..I can't even Feel Jisoo next to me anymore , I can't feel noth-" she was interrupted by Jisoo's heart monitor , that didn't stop from a long beep that isn't stopping even today..

Suddenly some doctors has come in with a lot of technological things while one of them drived us to the exit of the salon , Jennie started to cry harder as she tried to stay up , but I catched her , putting her  into a hug while she was holding my shirt crying bad , as I could , I tooked my phone and dialed Chae-Young's number "What ?" She said , her voice still trembling "ChaeYoung , come fast at the hospital !" "What happened , who's crying that bad there ?" She said or I could say she's more screaming "It's about Jisoo , be fast , please !" I said and I closed the call , hugging Jennie back , as she wasn't stopping from Crying..

Much then ten minutes has been gone and Jennie is still crying , I looked around and saw Chae-Young in pijamas running towards us with Nayeon , Mina and Our little tiger cup , as they got here , they started to hug us while Jennie was still crying "What's happening ?" Chae-Young asked me whispering "is possible that Jisoo isn't here with us anymore" I said while holding my tears back , her face went white while she gulped , her breath started to be fast as she didn't say nothing while fluttering her eyes , Probably preventing the tears , Nayeon , Mina and the other Chae-Young didn't say nothing , they just petting mine and Jennie's back , I looked at our Chipmunk that was still in a shock , I putted my hand on her shoulder , she fast moved her eyes a mine , I smiled a bit while nodding , she did the same then she let her head down , Probably embarrassed...

One of the doctor has come out while facing a board in her hands , we moved , letting Jennie to speak with her.."Miss Kim" The doctor started looking at us "Please , say me that my bunny is alright ! Please !" Jennie said as she moved her fingers everywhere "Miss Kim...I'm sorry..." The doctor said , as Chae-Young was next to Jennie , she took her into a hug , while the tiger cub was petting Jennie's back "Please say me that is a dream ! A nightmare ! Please ! It isn't real ! Please ! " Jennie said while she started to cry her soul out "I'm really sorry Miss Kim...But she isn't with us here anymore.." The doctor said while she has put her hands on Jennie's shoulders...