Aizawa X Reader : Nap

- "Aizawa? "
- "..."
- "don't tell me you fell asleep again in the teacher's room"
Aizawa and I were friends from a long time ago and we finally teach in UA together, but despite theses years he stayed lazy af.
School was finished since two hours but he sleeps. On a desk. In teacher's room.
- " You impossible... Don't fall asleep anywhere like this"
Suddenly he opens his eyes and glares at you with his usual tired look.
- " Why is it even bothering you ? It's my problem. I sleep where I want."
- "It's my problem too because every time you do that I'm the one who's moved you to your house"
- " I never ask you to move me in my house I can sleep where I am"
The distant tone he takes with you hurts you a little cause if you do it for him it's only because you have a big crush on him for all these years.
- " Okay then..." you make your way out of the room and go to the toilet. You sit down on the floor and cry a little. You are a sensitive person and you always cry for nothing, but you always try to hide it. You don't want to look a crybaby especially in front of Aizawa.
Suddenly you feel a hand on your head, surprised you try to move away the tears on your face but another hand stops you. The person crouched in front of you face to face at him. It was the one you didn't want to see now : Aizawa Shouta. He uses his tumb gently to move your tears away.
- " [Y/N]"
You really don't want to respond but you definitely don't have the choice.
-"Y-yeah?"
- "You know... I really want you to be honest with me, I know I can be very cold with you but it's because it's been a while I wait for you to confirm me something..."
- "Huh? What is this?" you tried to respond normally but your voice was deformed by your sobs.
He takes his breath and looks at you in the eyes with a determined look and a little blush on his cheeks
- "did you love me [Y/N]?"
Your face turns red and you start to panic. 'Aaaaaah why did he say that?!'
- "huh m-maybe a little" you quickly look at your feet, very embarrassed. But you felt Aizawa's hand take your chin and you feel his lips gently kissing yours. You immediately responded at his kiss. After a little time he stood up and looks at you, he helps you to stand up too.
-" Shouta..."
-"yes?"
- " it's still not a reason to sleep anywhere"
He sighs at you but smiles and pats your head.
~End~
This was my first one shot! I hope you like it!