Kirishima X Reader : Injuries Of Heart

-"Today you are gonna do a one versus one"
Aizawa gave his students a hard exercise today. You really don't like the one versus one because you hate hurting other people...and being hurt anyway.
"Your opponent will be choose by hazard. You must be able to make your opponent K.O"
You took a paper inside a hat. On this paper will be marked the name of the classmate who you were going to fight.
You sighed and you opened it.
"Kirishima Eijirou".
'Oh no... Why him?' You thought to yourself.
You looked at him in a panicked way and you realized he was staring at you with a uncomfortable look.
Your quirk can make you do attacks which causes a lot of damage but you can't do a lot of these and you were defenseless.

--A lot of fights took place and everyone did his best with the respect of each other --

You front your opponent, you front Kirishima, you front him with fear.
Aizawa gave the start signals, you immediately did an attack at distance to not let Kirishima approach you.
He doesn't take any damage because of his quirk. But he suddenly ran towards you and hardens his arms. By reflex you attacked him with a direct attack, but he dodged it. You were panting and you were almost powerless. Kirishima was in front of you now, you won't hurt him but you needed to defend yourself. So you did a last attack. But he was to close to you.
*//BOUUUUM//*
-"Omg (Y/N) are you OK???" kirishima looked at you with a panicked look.
Your attack were too close of your face so you made yourself KO.
'Huh he doesn't have any injuries... I should have know I was disadvantaged with his quirk.'
You fall on the floor.
'But I'm happy to have lost. He is the one I really don't want to hurt.'
You fall unconscious during just about 3 minutes.
You opened your eyes slowly and saw the face of kirishima next to yours.
He was carrying you to the infirmary, you were in his arms.
You blushed at this vision.
-"K-K-Kirishima ? You dont have to - -"
He stopped in his race and looked at you with tears in his eyes.
-" Eijirou? Did I hurt you? Why are you crying?"
-"Yes you hurt me." You feel your heart painful.
-"S-sorry I didn't want to... Where did I hurt you?" you looked at him everywhere.
-"(Y/N) it doesn't matter! I was worrying about you! When I saw we had to fight, I was very stressed because I didn't want to hurt you!" you blush a little but Eijirou noticed it.
-" I didn't want to hurt you too... It's why I did it... I was imprudent and you worried about me... Sorry Eijirou. " Tears started to blure your vision.
Kirishima hugged you.
-" It's okay (Y/N) don't worry about that."
He approached his lips and gently kissed yours.
-" I love you (Y/N). "
-" I love you too Eijirou".
...
-"But where did I hurt you?"
-"You hurt my heart ~"
-"Omg you Idiot don't scare me like that."

~~End~~

Omg 100 reads ? Really ? Thanks you guys for reading my stories! It means a lot for me!
The two next stories are gonna be the requests. Tomura X Reader and aizawa x reader x present mic !