Hizashi Yamada x Reader : Sweet Savior

Hey! It's been a while since the last uptade but today I'm inspired for a cute Yamada Hizashi one shot! Hope you like it!
(And as always, forgive me for my grammar!)
_________

"Aaaaah what a beautiful day!"
you said looking at the sky by the window of your bar. The sun was shining but it wasn't sizzling hot! A perfect work day! You were in charge of a cool bar in the center of the town, you loved cooking sweets things.

You had a lot of different customers but in all these people there were a blond guy sometimes accompanied by a black haired man. The blond was always yelling at the other men who seems pretty used to this situation. The others customers looks always annoyed by the screaming man, but not you, strangely you find him pretty funny!
One day he makes a joke that you heard, it basically wasn't very funny but the fact that he laughs at his own gag makes you giggled a little.
He turns his head to your direction with an intrigued look and you quickly looked away.
"No ways he heard my laugh it was so inconspicuous..." you thought.

You heard that the blond guy name's was Hizashi, you noticed that he was very extroverted with everybody.
But strangely he were pretty quiet when you were around. Maybe he didn't like you or something?
But since his first visit he came a lot at your bar, he seems to really liked your cooking skills ! 3 months passed and you secretly really enjoyed his  presence.

But one day he didn't came, You didn't know why but you were a little sad and worried. "Okay I'm certainly a little stupid for being worried for a simple customer..." you sighed. "Who the fuck I am trying to convince... He's not a simple customer, I have a fucking crush on this guy erggg".
The next few days he didn't came, you found yourself being less happy than usual.
You were in your thoughts, thinking how stupid it was to think you had a chance with him but suddenly you heard a loud sound comming from the roof. A very big guy, who size up around 4 meters crash in your bar and broke the ceiling.

All yours customers ran out, but you were trap under the rest of the debris. The monster men saw you and said "Perfect, on hostage as I like them" it was certainly a villain !
His giant hand goes in your direction, you tried to escaped but it was impossible for you to moved your legs. You yelled of fear but suddenly a very loud sound cames from outside, by reflex you put your hands on your hears. But the villain didn't have the time to do the same and passed out because of the powerful shriek.
You felt the timber getting out of your legs by someone, you don't take the time to looked who was he or she, but the structure of the construction was very unstable, the rest of your bar started to fell. But you felt someone carry you out of the bar in the nick of time. You take a breath and looked slowly at your savior to saw Hizashi looking at you with a big smile. "You know, I prefer to hear your laugh than your scream hehe !"
You started to tear up "But... You didn't comes to my bar for a while and...and you're always so quiet around me, I tough you didn't like me being around!" He seems pretty surprised by your words.
"Aaaaah you were worried about that??! I was just busy with this guy! I didn't have that much free time with the work! And..." his tone become calm. "I'm quiet around you because I don't want to exasperated you with my attitude, a lot of person ran away when I speak loud and I really wanted to know you more!"
You started to turn red realizing that you were still in his arms and having this conversation but yours tears stop falling.
He blushed a little too and started to laugh very loud, everyone around seems annoyed as always, but his laugh sounds very sweet to you...