Tsuyu X Reader :Raining Day Part 2

[F/D] = Favorite Drink
___________________________

-"It's been a while since the last raining day... " you muttered to yourself.
Since your encounter with Tsuyu-Chan you weren't able to stop thinking about her. It was the first time you had this strange and strong feeling for someone.
But a classmate suddenly called you from the other side of the classroom.
-"Hey [Y/N] ! You want to go out with us tomorrow ?" You weren't the kind of person who's like to go out but you definitely needed to distract yourself from this girl so you accepted.

--Time skip to the next day--

It was Sunday morning, you went to the meeting point a little in advance than the others.
'What kind of school could she frequent ? Maybe it's not so far from mine and--'
'Oh shit [Y/N] you think at her again'
'There's no way I see her from nowhere and I'm not going to the park everyday of my life for having a chance to see her again'
'I certainly never see her again anyway... '
You realize that what you said can be real and you felt sadness increased in your heart.
*plic*
'A tear ? Huh I'm not so sensitive usually'
But you felt more water fell on your face and you looked at the sky.
"Oh ! It's raining !" You said with a big smile.
You shelter yourself under an arbor of a grocery shop. You felt your phone ringing, it was your classmate.
-"Hello [Y/N] ? The weather is horrible, we haven't looked at it for today... It's okey for you to put it back at the next weekend ?"
-"Sure, see you tomorrow" you ringed off the phone.
' "horrible" the tastes of this guy's suck'. You decided to enter in the grocery shop for taking something to drink.
You saw [F/D] on the top of the shelf which was in front of you.
'It's a little high but this will be fine.'
You hold the shelf and try to catch the [F/D] but suddenly you slipped on the floor and the shelf slipped with you.
'!!!! It will crush me ! It's gonna kill me !'
You yelled out. You closed yours eyes. You prepared yourself to the pain and...
...
...?
You waited for it ?
Surprised that it took so long you opened your eyes slowly and saw a tong warped your waist and the shelf reversed on the ground.
The seller came over you because of the big noise the fall made.
-"Omg are you two okey ?? Sorry I should've fixed this shelf a while ago it wasn't safe."
You were shocked by what just happened but you tried to respond your best.
-"Y-yeah I'm okey but it's because this hero was here..."
-"I'm not yet a hero you know *ribbit*"
'?! Wait this voice'
You turn your head quickly and you saw her with her beautiful smile.
-"TSUYU-CHAN !"
You were so happy, you hugged her without any hesitation.
-"It's been a while [Y/N] - chan"
-"Y-you are a hero Tsuyu-Chan ? It's amazing !"
-"Has I said : not yet"
You stood up and took her hands
-"But you saved me ! Then you're my hero !"
At your reaction Tsuyu blushed a little but smiled and chuckled.
You apologized to the seller for this incident and you and Tsuyu left the shop.
You spent your entire day with her and speak about your dreams and what you liked.
It was the best day of your life.
But Tsuyu looked at you worried
-"[Y/N] ? You cried?"
-"Oh it's certainly the rain"
-"But the rain stopped"
You catch the tear on your cheek.
-"Oh this ? It's certainly because my heart is filled with happiness right now haha"
-"Because of me ? *ribbit*"
You both blushed and you looked away.
-"I- I think".
Tsuyu-Chan smiled at your response, approached you and gently kissed your cheek.
-" I'm happy too, and I'm happy to be with you [Y/N]."
The raining days are definitely the bests.

~End~

Okey it wasn't supposed to be so long but it was fun to write ! I hope you have fun on this part 2 too !

My hero academia - (various x reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें