Ojiro X Reader : Touch The Tail

Request by sadimast

-"(Y/N)?"
-"Ojiro why do you always look super annoyed when you call my name?"
-"Maybe because you always speak during the class and you are just behind me and it distracts me?"
You looked at Ojiro in shook, he is not the type of guys who likes to complain.
You looked away from him and didn't give him any answer. Your reaction makes him feel kinda bad and he looked at you with a sad look before the bell of class ring.
'He thinks i'm annoying? Huh I'll show him what's annoying means.'
You advance a little with your chair and touch a little Ojiro's tail. (I saw you little sinner)
He turns quickly to you but you let go his tail and looked away and act like you did nothing.
He was completely panicked and he had a blush on his cheeks. You found that pretty funny and cute.
'Okay I think I've just found my new occupation'

Since this day you discreetly touch Ojiro's tail when he is distracted it was like your secret mission of the day.
But one day Ojiro seems sad, and you were worried about it so you call him at the lunch.
"Ojiro? Can we eat together today I'd like to talk to you."
"Sure (Y/N)"
'his answer was pretty cold did I say something wrong or something?' you thought to yourself.
You two sat on the floor in a corridor and started to eat. Suddenly Ojiro looked at you and broke the silence.
"(Y/N), do you hate me?"
You spit your food out of your mouth of surprise.
"W-w-what? Why did you think I hate you?? "
'omg I think I get it.'
He took a sad look and get closer to you.
-"A week ago in English class you--"
'OMG SHIT HE CERTAINLY THINK I BULLY HIM OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I TOUCH HIS TAIL EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE A WEEK AGO'
You interrupt him in panick.

"S-sorry Ojiro I didn't mean to bully you or make fun of you by touching your tail! I-it's just because I like it she is sweet and your reaction is cute when you try to find the guilty with a blush on you cheeks... And... And..."
You finally stopped to speak and looked at Ojiro who was red and in shook.
" Wait you mean it was you since this day!? I was about to apologize for my comment of the other day but..." he sighed and pat your head.
" E-even if it embarrasses me you can continue... I'm glad you don't hate me and if it's you I think it's okay."
He looked away completely red.
This reaction his definitely the best on him.

~~End~~
The next one shots would be :
- Shoto x reader, Soulmate AU
- Neito Monoma x reader
Hope you like this one!