Aizawa X Reader X Yamada : Could I Be Selfish For Love ?

Request by katia_kun

You, Aizawa and Yamada were a friends trio when you were students at U.A but one day Yamada tells you to join him at the park after school.

Then, after school you walked to the park and saw Yamada under a tree, he was talking to himself. But as usually he speaks very loudly and you could hear him.

-"... AND THAT'S WHY (Y/N) I REALLY--" he stopped suddenly when he saw you and he became red.
-"(Y-Y/N)?! H-how long were you here??" he was totally panicked.
-"Relax Hizashi ! I just arrived. So why do you want to see me ?"
-"Hu... I... Hum I want y-you to know... Oh I mean (Y/N) you..." he stopped himself and looked at the floor very embarrassed.
-"Hizashi... What's wrong?" You get closer to him and pull your hands on his shoulders.
-"I'm pathetic... Why when I try to be serious I can't find the right words? While usually I always have something to say..." You looked at him worried and gave him a hug.
He hug you back and muttered in your ear.
-"(Y/N)... I love you..."
You blush hard but you smile at him and you accepted his feelings.

Yamada and you can't know but Aizawa had strong feelings for you too and feel so bad when you accept Yamada's feelings.

~~11 years later ~~

-"I'm so tireeeeed..." you said with an exasperated look to the stack of sheets which was in front of you.

After school you decided to be a teacher at U.A but administrative stuff weren't your cup of tea.
You didn't like to complain about your job in front of the other teachers so you have waited for be alone in the teacher's room to express your dissatisfaction.
-" There is too much paper today... I can't be at home since 09:00 pm..."
-"Maybe you should inform Mic of that."
Your heart stops to beat a second and you look at where come from the voice. You see Aizawa in his sleeping bag.
-"S-s-shouta what do you mean?"
-"I mean your husband could be worried if you didn't warn him to your delay."
You sighed and make your way to the yellow caterpillar. You sat in front of him.
-" Shouta..."
- "Yes?"
-"You know it's been a while since I broke up with Yamada?"
-"What? Why?"
-"We had too many differences between us."
-"It means that I don't need to share you with him anymore?"
-"W-what? Share me?" you chuckle a little.
-" I've had enough to see him always with you. I want you to be only mine." he get out of his sleeping bag and he put his hand on the back of your neck. He kissed you gently, and you kissed back immediately. You rest in this position during a few seconds, no one of you two will let go the other one. Finally you broke the kiss at the same time and look at the others in the eyes.
-"(Y/N)... I've loved you all these years, please stay with me now and forever."
-"I loved you too Shouta and I will. "
-"But you better inform me if you have delay I don't want to be worry for nothing."
-"Hehe I'll try my best ~"

~~End~~

I was sad to make the reader and Present Mic broke up because he seems too kind and cute for suffer because of that :'(
But anyway I hope you like it! And I hope my English don't suck too much x)
(special thanks for NootKaiser who's always helping me with grammar :'))