Tomura X Reader : Be Mine

Request by You_Let_Rin_Die

Your dreams and your convictions were pure. You just want a good justice for everyone. You didn't hate the heroes or anything but you didn't totally agree with their judgment for some people who don't deserve the prison. So one day you decide to do your own justice. You create a organization which name was "the saviors" your goal was to make a better word with no injustice.

Since a few weeks you heard a lot about the league of villains. But you weren't interested so much.
You were happy how you were, with your friends and your actions.

One day you simply do your shopping in a center and decide to take a break and eat something in a bar. You sit beside a random man and you order a coffee. You saw the man beside glaring at you and then stare at you, he knew you but you didn't recognize him.

-"You see something interesting or???" you said a little angry.
-"... You refuse two times to join us (l/N) (Y/N). Your quirk and your aptitude are very interesting for the rest of our plan. We need them. And I'm not gonna accept another refuse." he said with a menacent look.
You took a little time to get it.
-" Tomura Shigaraki?? The leader of the league of villains? Sorry but even if we have the same goal I disagree a lot of your actions."
He got closer to you and stared at you.
-" I don't care about that. Don't you understand that the way you act won't make you closer to your goal? "
He got closer again, he was at a few centimeters to your face.
You blushed a little
-" I want you to join me. I need you and you don't have the choice... Or you gonna regret it."
-" I'm not scared of your threat. You can't convince me with this kind of things."
-"Oh really? And with that?" He suddenly grabbed your wrists and kissed you. You would pull back but you weren't able to move and he kissed you harder. His lips were cold but pleasant. You don't kiss him back but you feel your heart beat harder and faster to his touch. He finally broke the kiss and stood up.
-"If you come with me you can be rewarded with things like this... Even if usually I don't care of love or women it's different for you and it don't bother me to do this with you."
You became red.
-"Y-you!! I don't need to--" he interrupt you.
-"But if you refuse I'm gonna destroy the saviors with all I have. I let you one week to take a decision. You're be mine.
Or you're be nothing."
He leaved the room with a smirk.
But more important, he leaves you with a new feeling.
Fear or love ? Only you know it.

~~End~~

Tomura looks like a Yandere in this One shot and I really don't know why I hope it doesn't bother you haha xD