1: The Beginning

Okay So This Is My First Story So It Might Not Be That Good I Will Be Changing Sal's Age In this Ik He Is 40 But He Is 27 In This Story And There Might Be Smut Not Sure Yet But Will Give A Warning If There Is

I just moved into my new house today i live in Staten Island, New York. Some neighbors came over to welcome us but i decided to take a look around the neighborhood myself so i went on a walk. On my walk a small white dog came up to me its collar said Canolli just like Joe Gatto's dog from impractical jokers. I loved that show, those guys were the light of my day they were my heroes, but i was in love Sal with but i knew we would never happen. I saw a big figure run up and grab the dog i was screaming inside my mind my heart sank.

"J...Joe" i said barely able to get any words out of my mouth

"Oh Hi so you know the show come here sweetheart" Joe said as he gave me a big hug.

I ran away like an idiot because i was so embarrassed so once i got home i told my mom everything she told me to go to bed and do not run away next time.

The next morning i woke up with a major headache and it was the first day of summer break and i dropped out of school because i wanted to work on my singing career, but that will not be happening any time soon. 

"River! River! River!" My mom calls 

"I'm Coming! I'm Coming!" I say not wanting to get out of bed because my head hurt for i don't know what reason.

"Yes Mom?" I ask

"Guess What? " My mom said.

"What?" I ask.

"You are going to meet the impractical jokers" She said as she handed me three tickets for me her and my sister. 

"WHAT NO WAY I LOVE U SO MUCH MOM, i just really wish Jake and Dad were here to go" I say with a tear streaming down my face.

"I know sweetheart we all do" She says as she walks out of the house for work i was home alone and my sister was at her house she lives with her boyfriend. Jake was my older brother, him and my father died in a car accident years ago and it's been pretty hard on us..

The next day came around and finally it was show day. I was finally going to meet my heroes in person and i was the happiest i have ever been in my life

"River, let's go before we are late" My mom says as she rushes out of the house.

 I get my impractical jokers sweatshirt and blanket for the car ride. I fell asleep while in the car and just three words from my mom i woke up.

"We are here" My mom said in excitement. I was up and out of the car faster than the flash. That is when i stepped into a huge building and saw my four heroes on a screen

"BEST DAY EVER!!" I screamed out while everyone stared at me smiling.