15: The Date

As I was getting ready for Sal and I's date I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's Brian" He says.

"Oh come in" I say as he walks into the room.

"You look great Riv" He says smiling 

"Thanks, dad" I say.

"Listen, Riv, I just wanna say that I'm sorry for being a douche and not letting you be happy with him, I just hate the fact that my best friend is with my daughter it just doesn't make sense to me but I don't care as long as your happy and smiling, everything's okay" He says.

"Dad you were acting like a douche I will give you that, but I understand that you were just looking out for me, you don't want me to get hurt and that's okay dad. one day it will make sense and you will see why we did it. I have to go I will be home later, I love you dad" I say giving him a hug and kissing him on the cheek before I walked out of the room he stopped me,

"Wait Riv... why did you do it?" He asks.

"For Happiness" I say walking out.

I walk downstairs and I see Sal in a hoodie and some black jeans. I was wearing black ripped jeans a black crop top and some black Jordans. His jaw dropped and I laughed.

"Everything okay?" I say smiling.

"Yeah you just look beautiful" He says.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I say.

He takes me to his car and we drive to a field. When we got out we walk over to the field and Sal lays out a blanket and we sit down it was about 8:00 and we just sat there looking at the stars.

"It's beautiful" I say.

"Not as beautiful as you" He says.

"Oh my god, Sal you're such a flirt" I say laughing.

"You know I just love you" He says.

"So what are we doing here Sal" I ask.

"I just wanted to make this night special for you" He says.

He leans in and kisses me and I kiss him back. We lay down and just look at the stars.

"Sal, how much do you love me?" I ask him.

"Look at all these stars" He says.

"Okay now what" I say.

"That's how much I love you baby" He says.

"I love you so much" I say.

"I love you too" He says.

"I think we should start heading back to the house, it's getting late" I say.

"Okay, let's go" Sal says.

We walk to the car and get inside. He drives us back to the house and when I walk inside I smell pizza I run to the kitchen and see the pizza.

"You got pizza!!!" I say.

"Yup your favorite" Sal says.

"Oh my god I love you" I say while I run up and give him a hug.

"I love you too" Sal says.

I eat my pizza and it was about 9:50 and I was getting tired so I walked into the living room and laid down on the couch. I heard Sal walk into the living room and he sat on the couch and rubbed my back.

"You okay River?" Sal asks.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired" I say.

"Okay let's go upstairs so you can go to bed" Sal says.

I walk upstairs and go into my bedroom and lay down and Sal sat on my bed and waited for me to go to sleep. 

"Sal?" I ask.

"Yeah, Riv?" Sal asks.

"Thank you for this night I loved it so much it was the best thing ever I love you" I say.

"I love you too and your welcome, I didn't think this would be enough for you because all we did was sit in a field and look at the stars" Sal says.

"Anything is enough for me when I'm with you" I say.

"Oh my god I love you look I have to go okay, but I will see you at set tomorrow right?" Sal asks.

"I don't think I'm gonna go I wanna relax a little" I say.

"Baby come on it will be fun" Sal says with puppy dog eyes.

"Those eyes won't work tonight" I say.

"But I wanna see you" Sal says.

"And you will, you're coming over" I say.

"Oh yeah I forgot, okay well I love you goodnight baby girl" Sal says.

"Goodnight bye I love you" I say.

Sal gets up and walks out of my bedroom door and I hear the front door open and shut and I missed him already.