4: Moving In

It has been a few months since my mom has told me about Brian. He finally decided to come over with the other guys and talk. I heard a couple voices down stairs and i knew that the guys were here and to be honest i wasn't really in love with them anymore because everything was different and changing.

"River come down here please" She said choking up.

"Okay mom" I say.

As i'm walking downstairs I see my mom with tears filling her eyes like something bad has happened and as soon i step into the living room i see four guys that used to be my heroes it was Sal Joe Q and Murr. I smiled and ran over to Murr and gave him a big hug.

"Hey kiddo what was that for" He asks, hugging back. 

"Because you tried to tell me about Q, when no one else even bothered to mention it" I said starting to cry, that's when Sal came over and gave me a big hug.

"Don't cry, we didn't say anything because we didn't want to see this happen" Sal says.

My mom was talking to Q, but i paid no mind to them because i was to busy looking at Sal. I may have not loved the guys that much anymore, but i was gaining all of my love for them back, especially Sal. He was my future husband, but i knew that we would never happen he is 27 and i am 17.

"River we have some news dear" She says sadly wiping a tear from her face. 

"What is it mom" i say confused.

"You're gonna be moving with Brian...i took you to the show so that we could have some quality time together...i found out a few weeks ago that i have cancer, i'm gonna be in the hospital and someones gonna need to be here" she says crying. 

"W-What, mom..." I say and Sal pulls me in for a hug and let's me cry in his arms.

* 1 month Later *

It has been a month since my mom told me about her having cancer, today i moved all of my stuff into Brian's house. I already had most of my stuff there, but i still need to bring my TV my desk and books. We finally moved all of my stuff into his house and Q set up my whole room, it was really nice of him to do he also painted the walls blue, that was my favorite color.

My mom and i went for a walk to try and clear our heads. I've been spending so much time with her...i never knew when it would just..be over. We were walking back and there was a car that was flying past Brian's house it almost hit me until my mom pushed me out of the way and got hit for me. 

"MOM NO MOM! THIS IS YOUR FAULT ASSHOLE! WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING SLOW DOWN YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yell, crying and very angry. As soon as the guy got out of the car i realized it was my sister's boyfriend Chris.

"Oh my god! River i am so sorry, i didn't see her" He says sarcastically, a grin on his face.

"WHY DON'T YOU SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!" I say, he then physically handles me.

"You are coming with me you little shit! I will show you what really hurts and it wont be your mothers death bitch!" He says dragging me to his car until Sal charged at Chris and tackled him.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH OR THREAT HER AGAIN YOU ASSHOLE!" Sal said as the police showed up.

"What are you gonna do about it" Chris said walking pushing Sal off of him and laughing.

"Oh you don't wanna know" Sal said. 

Chris walked past Sal came over me and punched me in the face. Sal ran over to where we were and tackled Chris once again and then started punching him into the ground. The guys and the police came over and pulled Sal off of Chris and put Chris in handcuffs and the ambulance took my mom. Before Chris got into the car he said,

"Oh yeah and River, i killed your sister too" He said while laughing. The hospital contacted us because i didn't wanna see my mom dying and they said that she did not make it it hurt me real bad because now the only family i have are these guys. I do have my aunt's uncle's and cousin's but i never see them.... i guess i have to try and move on.

Tell me how you guys are liking the story so far, i'd love your feedback, good or bad.

                                                                                                                                                                      ~ Kayy