8: Our Night

Sal's POV -
SMUT WARNING!!

I walked up the stairs and into River's room, she was under the blankets and i got into bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me.

"River I am so sorry, i love you so much and i hope you know that" I said hoping she was not asleep.

"Sal it's okay i forgive you and i love you too" She said. She turned around and we both just stared into each others eyes we both leaned close and kissed.

River's POV -

When we leaned in to kiss i did not want it to stop so i straddled him. He let both of his hands wander as we kissed and kissed and never stopped, Sal began to pull off my shirt.

"River are you sure you wanna do this?" Sal asked.

"I am positive" I said smiling

"Okay" Sal said.

He pulled my shirt off and left soft kisses on my chest, he went back up and kissed my neck, sucking hickey's as i let out soft moans. His hands slid down my sides and to the waistband of my jeans as he tugged. I pulled them off and was left in my bra and panties.

He moved his hand into my panties and began to rub my clit, i threw my head back "Mmn baby" the feeling was so good and i bit my lip hard so that i could keep quiet. He laid me down and slid a finger inside of me, trying to open me up a bit more. He thrusted his finger in and out of me, there was some pain, but i fought it and he removed his hand.

He took his shirt off and unbuckled his belt, sliding his pants down so that he was only left in his boxers. He laid down I reached my hand in his boxers and he was already rock hard. I took his cock out of his boxers and stroked him a few times before taking him in my mouth, Sal instantly threw his head back "Fuck River.." 

I bobbed my head up and down and made eye contact with him, i moaned against him and he moaned as well, i pulled away and looked at him "Sshhh" I took him back in my mouth, i then took him all the way until his tip hit the back of my throat "Shit River, i need you so bad baby" Sal pulled me away and flipped me over. He unhooked my bra and slid off my panties. He took his boxers off and threw them somewhere in my room

He hovered over me and kissed me passionately. He lined himself up and looked at me "It's gonna hurt, so if you're in pain tell me and i'll pull out" I nodded and he slowly slid into me. I bit my lip and gripped his arms as i was in pain and he looked at me "You ok?" I nodded "K-Keep going im fine" He slowly inched himself into me before pushing all the way inside me.

I was in so much pain, but i tried so hard not to show it. Sal began to move his hips back and forth and after a while i began to feel really good. I moaned softly and kissed him. He kissed me back and smiled while thrusting "I love you so much baby". I smiled "I-I love you too" I said it back but it came out as a moan, when he started to move faster my moans got louder. He chuckled and covered my mouth.

"Shh don't moan to loud Brian will hear us"He said chuckling.

"S-Sorry" I giggled.

He smiled and kissed my neck "F-Faster.." I moaned out and Sal obeyed. He moved faster and harder. He was pounding into me and had to keep my mouth covered because of my moans, he threw his head back and bit his lip "So close.." He went faster and i came all over him, he soon pulled out and came all over my stomach. Sal smiled and kissed me and i kissed him back sweetly. He got a towel and cleaned us up then laid back down. 

"That was amazing" He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"It was more than that" I smiled softly. 

"I love you baby" He kissed my cheek.

"I love you too" I smiled and fell asleep.

Sorry this chapter is short but i hope y'all liked it 

                                                                                                       ~ Kayy