6: Hanging Out

We walked in the house and saw the guys sitting on the couch they were watching ghost busters obviously Brian's choice. Me and Sal sat down on the couch. Once the movie was over Murr got to pick the next movie on Netflix.

"Lets watch the fault in our stars" Murr says.

"Really Murray? Fine okay" Brian says.

"Okay" Joe says.

"Okay" Sal says.

"Guys i don't know.... i have seen it before and i cried. I really don't wanna cry in front of you guys again" I say.

"It's okay you can cry in front of us, we're here to comfort you" Sal says winking and i smiled.

 "Okay" I said.

Well in the middle of the movie i started crying and Q came over and sat next to me. The movie was almost over then someone bailed on us and went to bed.

"Alright guys I'm gonna get to bed, you are welcome to stay the night" Brian said, walking upstairs and into his bedroom.

I am really cold,  i think to myself. Sal must have read my thoughts because he grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and put it around him and i. I cuddled up next to him and he put his arm around me.

"Sal what if one of the guys sees? wont they be suspicious.." I whisper, worried that they will find out about us.

"Who cares if they see us, they can't take you away from me" He says.

"Okay" I say, letting my worries go away.

Joe must have noticed us because he was acting really weird then he finally came up to Sal.

"Hey Sal buddy can i erm...talk to you in the kitchen, please" Joe Says.

"Okay" Sal says.

"Hey guys i'm gonna head out, i gotta get home" Murr says.

"Bye Murr" i say kissing him on the cheek.

Now it was just us three, i wonder what they are talking about in there.....

Hey Guys Sorry This Was A Short Chapter..

                                                                                 ~ Kayy