11: What I Want From You

"What's up River?" He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me on the bed with him.

"This Sal, i don't want you too just see me and then immediately wanna have sex or seduce me like what the hell.." I say as i push myself off of him.

"I'm sorry River i didn't know you felt that way is that why you stopped me yesterday" he says sitting up next to me.

"Well i do and yes that is why" I say.

"What do you want from me when i am here then" He asked.

"Before you kiss me i want you to grab my waist, pull me closer to your body, look into my eyes, look at my lips while biting your lips and look back into my eyes again, grab my face gently then slowly lean in and kiss me. These are the things i want to ask you, but i am scared to Sal" I say, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Baby i'm so sorry.... i didn't know, i should have though by the way you were acting" h\He says.

"I want good morning and goodnight text, pictures taken together, surprises, Visiting each other, Really long hugs, real deep conversations if needed, Comfort when i'm in tears Sal" I say.

"I will do that baby as long as i don't lose you" He says grabbing both of my hands.

"Sal i need you to be prepared for a million questions, uncontrollable laughs, My friends, random texts, my dreams and my imaginations, my sad and happy tears, my deep talks, walks in the rain, My useless arguments and lastly Sal acceptance of the real me" I say.

"I am prepared, all i wanna do is make you happy i will always be there for you together or not i love you so much i will never leave you River, you are my world, my everything" Sal says, he grabbed me by my waist and slowly leaned in, kissing me. "I love you baby girl and i will never stop" he says.

 Thank you guys for 100+ reads, it means a lot

                                                                                                 ~ Kayy