16: Pregnant!!

Sal's POV-

SMUT WARNING!!!!!!

I woke up in the morning  and grabbed my phone and texted River

Texts                                                                

Sal - Gm Beautiful =)

River - Morning handsome

Sal - Wyd?

River -listening to music

Sal - isn't it too early for that

River - It's never too early to jam out hahaha

Sal - ok but can u do me a huge favor???

River - sure what is it?

Sal - Come to set?

River - Sal I already told you I don't wanna go

Sal - I know, but I just miss you i wanna give u a hug

River - Awe I miss you to even though I saw you yesterday

Sal - I know lol, so...

River - I am not going Sal but I will see you later ok I love you sorry...

Sal - it's fine as long as I get to see you today I love you too I have to go byee

River - Bye

End of Texts

I got out of bed and took a shower. When I got out I went into my room and got dressed after that I  went downstairs and put my shoes on. I got into my car and drove to set I just wanted work to be over so I could see River. I was inside and the guys see me and just stare. I was so confused as to what was going on.

"Um hey, guys why are you all staring at me?" I say confused.

"So how did it go?" Joe asks.

"How did what go?" I ask.

"The date dummy" Joe says.

"Oh it went fine we had a great time" I say.

"Nice so um what time did you bring her home?" Q asks.

"Really Q it was around 10:00 why?" I ask.

"Because she's my daughter and I wanna know what time she got home" Q says.

"Why can't you just except us being together Q shes happy doesn't that matter to you" I say.

"Well yes it does but my 27 year old best friend and my 17-year-old daughter going out doesn't work for me" Q says.

"Can we just forget about this and get this over with god I don't feel like arguing today" I say.

"Alright boys lets go" Joe says.

"Okay" Murr says.

River's POV-

I got up and smiled to the thought of Sal coming over today and I just couldn't wait I know I saw him yesterday, but I just miss him already and I guess I really am in love. I walk into the bathroom and get a shower I get out to go into my room and get dressed. I was wearing black crop top with black pants. I walk over to my bed and turn on the T.V and impractical jokers are on. I Just kept laughing it was so funny I couldn't even watch it anymore.

                                                                                               A few hours later