9: They Know!!

Sal's POV -

I walked out of River's room and luckily Brian was still sleeping. I walked downstairs and started to make breakfast when i heard footsteps coming down towards me, it was River.

"Hey Riv" I said smiling

"Hey Sal" She said tiredly and kissed me on the cheek as i did the same to her.

"Ya hungry? I made some eggs" I said.

"Yeah, thanks" She smiled.

Later in the day......

River's POV -
We were on set and the guys were telling each other what to do, it was a real fun day. I was sitting on a bench in the park where they were filming and i was on my phone, I saw Brian walk over and stand in front of me. 

"River Jason Quinn" He said, in a very angry tone.

I was scared to answer for a moment, i knew it was serious because he used my full name.

"Y- Yes?" I said, scared out of my mind.

"Are you crazy?!" he very disappointed.

"What are you talking about?" I looked up at him, confused.

He sighed "Joe told me about you and Sal, River do not lie to me"

"I have no clue what you are talking about" I say as i get up walking away.

"River come back here, River!" He says starting to run after me. I start running as well but of course he was way faster than me so he caught up to me and grabbed my arm.

"River where are you going i drove you here!" He said.

"I know, now you don't have to drive me, i'm walking home!" I said with a tear sliding down my face. I started running away and as i thought he started running after me again until Joe And Murr ran up and stopped him.

"Q  just let her go home, she needs some time to herself" Murr said.

"Yeah Bud she will be okay" Joe said.

River's POV -

As i walked home a car pulled up beside me and asked if i needed a ride i look over and see Sal in the drivers seat.

"I'm just gonna walk Sal" I said with a tear slipping down my face.

"No you are not Riv, get in the car" Sal said.

"SAL! I said no okay?" I said, just holding back the tears.

"River it is almost 9:00 and  i am not letting you walk home alone,  babe get in the car" Sal said.

When he called me babe it hit me. He still wants to be with me i mean i guess, he called me babe i thought to myself. I decided to give up in this fight, i wasn't gonna win anyway so i opened the door and got in the car. The car ride home was very silent until Sal broke the silence.

"River are you okay?" Sal asked while resting a hand on my knee. I pushed his hand off of me because i was upset.

"I am fine Sal just leave me be" I said, I saw a tear roll down Sal's cheek, but i didn't say anything.

 As we pull into the driveway of Brian's house i saw his car and Joe's car which means all the guys are here. As i walk inside i see all the guys on the couch they turn to look at me while i run upstairs and into my room. I burst into tears with my back to the door. I go to my night stand and find a razor, i had my back to the door once again. i didn't want to do this but if it was the only thing that would get me through it, i had to. I locked my door and run over to my bed i grab my speaker and phone and turn on my favorite song (Alone by I Prevail) i look at the ceiling and bring the razor up to my arm.