1: Unexpected Twists and Unwanted Reunions

"Agent Emmerson" I heard the familiar voice of Chancellor Jaha from behind me, turning quickly I smiled at the older man who had mentored me. "I'm sorry, you know I fought it. I really did, but they're right. If anyone can do this it's you" I nodded then placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Jaha, after all this time. It's what should be, I deserved floating many years ago. You had faith in me that no one else did and I will never forget that sir. I will do all I can" He smiled and pulled me into a hug before leading me to the laundry room. I raised an eyebrow and he chuckled.

"We have to make you look like one of them Emmerson. Or else no one will believe it" He held up a pair of cargo pants and a short, cropped black vest, I was also equipped with a gun holster, additional clips, and a leather jacket to hide the holster. I smiled then pulled on my combat boots before raising an eyebrow at Jaha. "Good, you'll blend in for a while. But they'll soon realise you're too trained... Get them to believe in you before anything else. They need you as a leader" I nodded then turned around, knowing what was to come.

Jaha placed the cuffs around my wrists and then called in Mayers and Scotts to walk me onto the dropship. I sat in my seat and saw that all the other seats were taken by unconscious criminals. The agents un-cuffed me and I pulled on the belt, sitting back patiently as they walked off and Thelonius looked once more into the ship with a pained smile. I nodded to him, telling him that it was okay before the doors closed. I looked around the ship silently, waiting for the launch, or for anyone at least to wake up. Looking around I saw a few familiar criminals, some I had collected evidence on myself, others I had witnessed the floating of their parents, and a few I had done myself. I saw a dark-haired female in the corner, furthest away from me, squinting lightly I tried to make out her features, the dark hair that fell perfectly straight, the beautiful blue eyes she'd always envied, thin dark brows that perfectly tied together her angular face. Octavia, It had been just over a year since I had last seen the young Blake sister, even unconscious she still looked like the same Tavy I had missed.

Laying my head back I felt the turbulence as the ship finally began to move. I shuffle slightly and looked around the ship at all the criminals, seeing some familiar faces. Wells Jaha, Clarke Griffin. Suddenly a screen lights up and we are greeted with a familiar face. Thelonious. "Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable. However, we are not leaving you completely unguarded, with you is a guard I have selected myself to look over you, to ensure you all have the greatest chance of survival" I rolled my eyes and slumped into my chair, hoping that they wouldn't realize. I hear another prisoner call the chancellor a dick before the video continued "If, however, you do survive, those crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean"

"The drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough non-perishables to sustain 300 people for up to two years. No one ever made it there. Because we spare you no food, or water, or medicine, I cannot stress strongly enough, that Mount Weather is life." I nodded, taking in all the information before seeing a brown-haired boy un-buckle himself and begin floating around the dropship. Soon after I overhear Wells Jaha utter to Clarke that the rockets should have fired, I rolled my eyes at the young boy then slouched over, resting my elbows on my knees. Soon enough the ship had landed, and I felt a small, sharp jab in my ribs which made me look up to the boy next to me. "Listen. No machine hum". I nodded before unbuckling.

I stepped up whilst others jostled around the boys that had crashed onto the floor as we landed, beginning to look around the room, I found the way to the doors. "Doors are this way, come on. They're not going to come back to life" I stated before walking down the ramp. All of the criminals looked at me and then between themselves. "Well?" I questioned. "You can stay here if you want. But I'm leaving" I walked down and heard a deep voice finally speak up.

"Hey, just back it up guys" I turned around to be confronted with a face that shouldn't be here. That couldn't be, they were all younger than 18, all criminals, so why was the older Blake brother on the ship?

"Alright! Alright! Everyone calm down now and be quiet!" Storm commanded, which lead the 100 to immediately fall silent, they all looked to the small, light-haired assassin and some even chuckled at her 'authority'.

"Who's that?" One scoffed, and Bellamy looked at everyone on the ship.

"Storm Emmerson. The assassin. They sent down the most expendable and most heartless of their agents, the one who would have floated each and every one of you on your birthdays, a pawn in Jaha's plan. The cruelest of all the guards" Storm's deep brown eyes met with those she had grown to know so well in her early years. The freckles that scattered across his tan face, and his hair held back how she remembered when he wore his uniform. He smirked his usual half-smirk, eyes never fully meeting hers.

The anger within Storm grew the longer she looked at him, but so did the pain. She bit into her lip to hold it back but as his smirk grew her strength faltered. She lunged towards the Blake brother, but just as she had wrestled him to the ground she heard a faint voice call out. "Bellamy?" She called unsurely. "Storm?" She looked to both of us, as we stood up, not looking to one another. Her smile grew, and she ran into her brother's arms. My heart fell at the sight, to be able to have family and a sibling. I could hear all of the criminals onboard begin arguing and Octavia snapping back before looking to me and pulling me in to join the hug with her brother, I sighed and wrapped one arm around her, glaring at Bellamy over the top of his innocent sister's head.