22: Stronger Together, Weaker For each other

"I remember going to training and wanting to tell you how I felt, I was planning it out days in advance. I love you, three words but it needed to be perfect, because I wouldn't get another chance with a girl like you. Not when I was the dorky kid that wasn't very muscular... you had every guy on the ark at your feet" I shook my head and he nodded. "Don't you dare argue it. I could call the ark when we get back and have five random guys come in. I can tell you without a doubt, anyone within a ten-year span of our age would say yes, without thinking about it" I laughed and he smiled, elbowing me gently.

"But yeah, you wanted to work on some new fighting tactic rather than just a strength workout. I always loved those more, getting closer with you, even if you were kicking the shit out of me" He laughed. "I liked it, in a weird way... but when I finally wrestled you to the ground, you smiled so proudly... I felt so good because I knew you were happy with me. And I had caused that gorgeous smile... I hadn't even planned on kissing you. I would have never planned that, I wanted that to just happen when we were in a relationship. But I couldn't help myself, you looked so beautiful and so happy..." he looked to me and smiled.

I blushed lightly and looked to the ground, Bellamy placed his hand under my chin and tilted it up, I met his eyes and smiled. I didn't even notice that he was leaning in until his nose brushed mine. My hands quickly went to his chest, and gripped the collar of his shirt. I held him in place as I leant back, Bellamy quickly pushed my hands away and laid on his back again, running his hands through his hair again.

"Im sorry Lib, I got caught up. That wasn't right-" he peeked to me and I sighed.

"A mistake?" I asked, the hurt in my voice, Bellamy quickly shook his head and turned to face me again.

"No, kissing you never was and never would be a mistake. But doing it now would be detrimental to us rebuilding any kind of friendship" I nodded and he smiled gently, wiping his mouth quickly before going on. "So I kissed you, and in that moment it was perfect, I had no idea what I was doing, but you guided me through it. You ended up on top of me and put my hands on your hips... I swear to god, teenage me... that drove me crazy" He chuckled and I blushed.

"I remember it, and I remember feeling like for once, I was a normal girl. I was letting myself fall hard for a cute guy who was beyond sweet and... well kind of hot" Bellamy smirked and I laughed. "Fine, yeah I thought you were gorgeous, the most attractive guy I had ever laid eyes on" We both laughed and I turned to look at the clouds

"You left soon after though, when I ran out of breath because I forgot to breath. You stood up and just said 'good training session. You're improving' and then walked out so casually. I honestly thought I had blown my chance. I remember spending hours in the training room kicking the shit out of the bag because I was so angry at myself, I had tried so hard to find the perfect words and yet... I blew it because I stopped thinking" He groaned slightly, and I faced Bellamy to see his eyes closed, a small frown on his face. He was back on the Ark.

"You didn't though" I said and he waved me off with his hand, shushing me.

"I was there until the late hours. Jaha walked in and I remember being so intimidated. I had never actually been alone with him, let alone had him watching me train. 'Where is Agent Emmerson?' he asked, and I stopped to face him, untying the bandages from my hands and trying to catch my breath. 'she left' I told him and he looked at me confused. 'chancellor, I hope you don't find this prying... but I know you and Emmerson are close. Why did I get assigned to her, every other agent has multiple and yet she has to spend all her time with me... and yet sometimes I feel like she despises me' he laughed at that" I smiled and nodded, Jaha knew from the day I found out, and he was the first person who I had expressed my concerns about my feelings towards the Blake boy.